Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [RELEASED] 12 turns per year mod

Default Re: [RELEASED] 12 turns per year mod

Hi

Is it compatible with the 5.7 germanicus AI ?

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by CrossTd View Post
    This mod is great
    I usually don't play M2TW but with this mod the reality is just perfect. There are few bugs i encountered:
    1. CTD at the end of rebels turn;
    2. There seems to be bug with merchants to get aged trait after number of turn and not actual age.

Keep the great work thanks
    Thanks! I know it's really late, like a lot of months latter but I had forgotten about this sub-mod altogether!
    1. That's weird, would you care to upload the log or save game? Well, I'm sure that by now both are gone, but if by any slim chance you still have them I could see why it crashed.
    2. I will check that bug with the merchants ASAP. Actually I'm thinking of re-doing the whole mod again.

Quote Originally Posted by gord96 View Post
    That would be great!! I would love to be able to play 6.4 with 12 turns per year. I use BGR V right now for the 12 turns per year, but would also love it for a non-BGR campaign! Cheers!
    It' doesn't work for the non-BGR campaign? It should be working. Anyway, like I posted above, I think I will re-do this mod, I got back in shape in modding doing a few stuff for Call of Warhammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Raftor View Post
    Hi
    Is it compatible with the 5.7 germanicus AI ?
    I don't see why shouldn't be.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Greetings, I tested submod this cause I found interesting, and it really was, for SS 6.4.
    Don't know if you're aware of this issues, but I spotted some while playing the early era campaign with the English for about 50 turns:

- Enemy generals always had at least 8 stars regardless of the age or battle exp (several factions at least, I assume it is general).
    - The money issue, you seem to lose much without spending any while the AI reaches 100.000 florins within the first 30-40 turns.
    - Recruitment in towns (York, Exeter) is impossible due to no recruitment slots available (tried editing export_descr_bulding and removing freeze recruitment from several wall descr but didn't work at first, don't know the reason) But one slot becomes available if one upgrades the town and so on.)
    - Population growth seems to jam in some settlements, making it impossible to upgrade towns and castles (had to cheat to upgrade York, just to test the recruitment slot.)

Those were the only things I noticed, but in general it has potential and I imagine it should not be easy to adapt everything to 12 turn per year, but if you are looking forward to keep this project up I thought it would be useful.

Best regards, Scaeva.

Hi, thanks!

About the generals I don't know, I would have to check if I have done something about them.
    The money issue is an imbalance I put in the game inadvertently, and is something I pretend to fix once I come around this mod again.
    The recruitment in towns not being allowed certainly doesn't have anything to do with my mod, most likely is related to real recruitment or something.
    So does the population growth. I haven't touched that yet.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.

This mod drove me mad, I overwrote all the files in the right place and it still would not work!

I DID IT 3 TIMES!

And then I realised I was unzipping the uninstall file.

It works fine now, thank you Baal.

+rep
    "I should like to see...the last king strangled with the guts of the last priest"

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Hello Baal,
    I have SS6.4 and still you 12Tpy sobmod does'nt work at all, just to save time I am downloading the 1st one, not the UNINSTALL one, and when I start an early campain, the 1st turn the year goes from 1100 to 1101??
    I don't know what is going on here, am I doing anything wrong?
    Please help!

Are you unzipping it into....\mods\ss6.3?

Thats the correct path and it works fine for me.
    "I should like to see...the last king strangled with the guts of the last priest"

I use SS 6.4, worls fine. No other mod.

I unzip data folder in SS 6.3 folder (overwrite when ask), but this mod doen't work for me. I play with early campaign, savage AI, that's all.

Thanks for your help.

Weird. I haven't work on this for ages. I have to check upon it and see what can I do.

Sorry,

It works )

Just need to install, and the setup not the laucher to make it fine )

I modified your version to play without BRG, thanks a lot for your work )

You are welcome, don't worry. I was wondering what could have been since last time I used it, it was working okay.

Don't worry, you can mod and use it anyway you want to, even make your own mod out of it or finishing it.

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by mars394 View Post
    Sorry,

It works )

Just need to install, and the setup not the laucher to make it fine )

I modified your version to play without BRG, thanks a lot for your work )
    Is the mod supposed to be used with BRG?

it`s a shame that this mod died, I really had so much fun with it

Hi

I've recently added this mod to Stainless steel, and I love it, so much more time to enjoy my generals!
    However, I've started a new campaign with Byzantine empire, and the first 44 turns, no problems whatsoever, everything is smooth. But when I pressed "End turn" and it came to "Rebels", it CTD on me. The Log says that it encountered an unspecific error

I also use The Steel Crescent submod, but the game didn't have any problem for 44 turns, so I rule that potion out.

Here is my save-game, I would really appreciate if you would look at it.
    http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...ium-1-sav.html
    Last edited by The Black Goldfish; July 31, 2013 at 09:36 AM.

Does this set 12 turn per year AGEING too?

Yup

I could go and test it myself but i'm too lazy xD so i'll just ask, does this 12tpy ageing script works fine with devastation turned on? as 1tpy ageing script does not (makes devastation permanent not allowing regions to recover overtime)
    Last edited by Melooo182; May 30, 2014 at 05:55 PM.

Ummm that I don't know. Get your arse out of the couch and find out!!!

Andytheplatypus's Avatar Domesticus

Anything that is not 1 tpy should work with devastation.

I've got a CTD problem at turn 130 (year 1110), it crashes every time rebels finish the turn. Here's my system.log: system.log.txt

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast