Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [RELEASED] 12 turns per year mod

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: 12 turns per year mod

And now that SS have a 6.4 release, I wonder if is the right time to start this again? Anyone desires to help me out?
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

I for one will have nothing to do at all with Steam. I see them for what they are.

I don't get you bro..
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.

I'm currently playing with 2TPY and it's already feel too slow... (for events), I can't imagine how is it like on 12TPY!!!

Why people come here only to say something like that or things not related to anything... I like to have even more time to play out and plan my strategy, I don't see why every one makes it a great deal or say negative things about it...

Thanks a lot Bane, kudos for you sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Baal View Post
    Thanks a lot Bane, kudos for you sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Baal View Post
    If you had a hiring thread I would help you! I would try to do the 12tpy option for the instalment.
    Do you need more help on your submod?

Oh... hell yeah... I have done the work for the basic stuff only (the ageing, the cost of things and turns to complete, no much further....). Things like the purse of the generals and other stuff are giving me a hard time!

Seraph07's Avatar Semisalis

Baal if I just wanted to change Character aging, can that be done just by changing desc_Strat ?

Oh I have left this febrile dream of mine to float alone too much time. I'll dedicate some more time to this, after practically quiting to mod Shogun 2 based on those horrible DLC's that trash all your work... So, I'll be doing only this mod from now on. I'll pm Bane soon about it. As for the age change, is attainable trough that file, yes, but without some further modifications it cause some troubles...

Updated some of my work with the building lengths.

Default Re: [RELEASED] 12 turns per year mod. Beta

Bump for update and release. Also, I'm working on the Spanish translation, in order to bring it to something closer to 100%. (I have the mod installed on a Spanish version, I'm from South America.

Nice mod! just what i wanted from this game! One tiny thing that caught my attention,
    when i play england the diplomat is slower to move than a snail.thanks for this, love it!
    Last edited by papercut; August 14, 2011 at 01:43 PM.

Great work... + rep

Gee... Thanks mates! I believed no one will ever download it... I just finished some translation stuff and uploaded some more work.. about the snail diplomat, I think that since the movement have been reduced to land units now everything seems more slow. Besides that you should look out for any negative traits about movement on that merchant.

Edit: Actually I looked into it and yes, it seems like a bug. I will test other things and try to fix it ASAP.
    Edit 2: Done, the diplomat should move fine now!
    Last edited by Lord Baal; August 14, 2011 at 02:58 PM.

Yes the diplomat has his horse again! But now the treasury goes bankrupt.

Ok... Umm... I said that needs enormous testing, I was on a businesses trip, so I haven't the time to test it a lot. In the little testing I did, I find out that one can't just simply build like before, cause you will go to bankrupcy quickly (this is specially true the first 50-100 turns, since most basic buildings only takes months). Even when some off the buildings are still buildable in 3, 4 turns, the money one invest in them doesn't' return as quickly as before. I'll try to go over 500-1000 turns to see if bankruptcy is result of a bug, inevitable out of unbalance or maybe a consequence of gameplay costumes.
    Last edited by Lord Baal; August 18, 2011 at 08:19 AM.

Ok, I got the BGR2 o BGR4 translation done and runing, I'm going to be updating it soon, I have to soft some things up but I think that this week it will stop being BETA and will be a 1.0 full blown release of:
    1) 12 years per turn mod
    2) Traducción en español completa (100%) para SS 6.4 vanilla (1 turno por año)
    3) 12 turnos por año mod (A combination of 1 and 2 adapted to 1)
    Last edited by Lord Baal; August 20, 2011 at 01:26 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast