Thread: Faction Movies

Default Faction Movies

I have agreed to the production of faction movies on top of the planned intro movie. Since these combined will take up a large amount of space they will probably be included as an optional extra download.

17-18 very short films are on the way, so feel free to discuss and share ideas about what you'd like to see in each of them.

Well,it is somewhat easy to make a video for troy(just show the great wall and some cool war scenes,show achiles,hecter,ajax and some comments about how great the city of troy was).
    I am thinking hard.I think some ideas are coming to my head.
    Would have loved to see clips from the movie.But since that is not possible,try to make movies that resemble the movie clips(only if it is easy).

We don't want to copy the movie. These short videos are faction introductions, they will most likely consist of marching and a bit of fighting with that factions most common enemy.

I should also say that there will be an intro movie made by myself, consisting partially of the trailer done so far and with new futage.

Okay,then go on.Best of luck

Part of the idea is for people to post suggestions :original:

Well... lets try reviving this thread.

Post what you want to see in faction intro movies.

Have any good ideas for specific factions? Tell us!

I will give some ideas.But now i am having my exams which will be over by this week.After that i am always free and will definitely help.

I saw the second trailer.That was a very good one.But the problem is that these movies don't make any sense.But i liked the way it is made.If possible please try to make movies which has some meaning(Just like the RTW opening movies about individual factions which includes some explanation about the situation).I hope the mode is progressing well.

Zenith Darksea's Avatar Ορθοδοξία ή θάνατος!

They were early movies, and they were only to give you glimpses of the units. As I remember though, the second trailer showed the Greeks storming the Trojan beach.

The ideas we need are for Faction Intros. These are the short videos that play when you start a new campaign. They focus mainly on the faction you are going to play. They are not trailer/teasers.

I think showing massive armies marching to a battlefield is much better than simply showing them fighting(we have already seen them fighting too much). Just watch brutii intro video again and you will get a clear idea.I dont know what you think of this.I am just giving an idea.

Eudorus's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Faction Movies

Just an idea, Why not just make one main intro movie, It would save on time not having to decide what to do for individual factions. But One HUGE combined movie with all/most the factions would be just as good and save on download time/size.
    (P.S. hope im in there(Eudorus) )