Thread: Tips for acting and sports..... for me.

Default Tips for acting and sports..... for me.

I;m a football/wrestler/shotput/actor.

I need some acting tips on putting more emotian in your movements and voice.

Please help.

Throw in some footballl help to
    any help will do.
    Last edited by Musha; February 26, 2006 at 12:11 AM.
    ON the matter of the dead some luaghed but other said we will see thee on this matter again.
    Member of S.I.T

Dawm athiests have stolen my potatoes- morol of this story athiest steal potatoes and they suck

Habelo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I dont really know what you are going to have it to... so plix tell me that before
    Well i can some acting though (big liar), always think about the thing ure lieng about, like: Hey have you been out drinking?
    Then think about you had a calm night with your freinds playingcomputer and then say it, have like a picture in your head of what "really" happend.
    Though what do you really mean...?
    You have a certain mentality, a "you vs them" and i know it is hard to see, but it is only your imagination which makes up enemies everywhere. I haven't professed anything but being neutral so why Do you feel the need to defend yourself from me?. Truly What are you defending? when there is nobody attacking?

Quote Originally Posted by Habelo
    I dont really know what you are going to have it to... so plix tell me that before
    Well i can some acting though (big liar), always think about the thing ure lieng about, like: Hey have you been out drinking?
    Then think about you had a calm night with your freinds playingcomputer and then say it, have like a picture in your head of what "really" happend.
    Though what do you really mean...?
    Huh?

I need somehelp on putting more life in my movements .
    Footbsll i'm going out fo TE and for D-L
    Track i'm going for shotput and disc
    ON the matter of the dead some luaghed but other said we will see thee on this matter again.
    Member of S.I.T

Dawm athiests have stolen my potatoes- morol of this story athiest steal potatoes and they suck

Habelo's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Sorry guess im to stupid, still dont know what you mean..
    You have a certain mentality, a "you vs them" and i know it is hard to see, but it is only your imagination which makes up enemies everywhere. I haven't professed anything but being neutral so why Do you feel the need to defend yourself from me?. Truly What are you defending? when there is nobody attacking?

ok I need tips on how to put more life in acting.You know in a play.
    I also need tips on being a Defensive linemen and a tightend.
    I need tiips on the shotput in track.
    Member of S.I.T