Thread: Why has multiplayer died?

asmorrey1's Avatar Tiro

Default Why has multiplayer died?

Hi,
    Haven't play the game in a good few months. Loaded it up the other day to play online and it was basically empty!? Just wondering why this happened? It had such amazing game play I'm really confused as to where the massive amount of online players has gone?

"We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be, detested in France."- Arthur Wellesley 1st Duke of Wellington

Raied's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Why has multiplayer died?

I just played native multiplayer in 22nd Siege server, the number of players on that server alone were 200+

Numenor's Avatar Campidoctor

Indeed. Maybe you had a internet problem, or your filters are all wrong?
    [IMG]

asmorrey1's Avatar Tiro

oh haha something has obviously gone wrong here, i'll check up on this to make sure. Yeah I remember the 22nd server always being lively. Love their siege servers!

"We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be, detested in France."- Arthur Wellesley 1st Duke of Wellington

asmorrey1's Avatar Tiro

Sorry for the double post but was wondering if any like minded fellows would fancy a muck about online on the new game 'with fire and sword' I would love to try some infantry tactics for a laugh to see how organised we could get. I think it would be interesting!

Frederich Barbarossa's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Edinburgh, Scotland (From Kendall, Florida and proud!)

I play mount and musket. Weekdays has around 80-100 players in a server alone playing and on weekends 200+. Native has much more!
    His highness, žežurn I, Keng of Savomyr!

Raied's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by asmorrey1 View Post
    Sorry for the double post but was wondering if any like minded fellows would fancy a muck about online on the new game 'with fire and sword' I would love to try some infantry tactics for a laugh to see how organised we could get. I think it would be interesting!
    It's good for its low price, for me, multiplayer is real fun & well balanced, the melee weapons mechanism is much better than warband (less 2 handed spams), sieges are nice but battles servers right now are un-organized and quite messy.
    I got bored of singelplayer rather quickly due to its similarity to previous games, but maybe its just me.

I would be playing it right now, but my computer crashed over a month ago.

asmorrey1's Avatar Tiro

I have to agree with Raied, i'm really enjoying the online gameplay because of the reduced number of 2H spammers. I think the only thing that could improve the experience now is maybe a cap on the number of musketeers? It's a shame Armatus that you can't play, it's a really good game. I'm enjoying single player but I have to agree that it isn't really particularly different, apart from the real locations and factions i guess