Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sengoku Unit cards

Default Re: Sengoku Unit cards

is this compatible with the latest SR+ 2.6?

The Gentle Touch Of A Woman's Hand Can Soothe The Tempest Of A Man's Heart Especially If They Cook Something Tasty
    =========================================================

Is there a one without the colored background but just the kanji? The color seems to distract me from looking at the battlefield.

Bad213Boy's Avatar Semisalis

It somewhat works, but I did notice that The Chosokabe Clan wasn't working with some units. Most units do work though. It's a shame, I really like this one.

I take that back, it's working flawlessly. It was conflicting with Unit Variety Mod v3.05 for some reason. I haven't played in awhile and though Unit Variety would be nice. However, it looks like Creative made improvements, but I don't exactly remember how all the units looked. But once I removed it, it worked flawless for me.

kaikayne's Avatar Libertus

does this work with sengoku jidai unit pack?

Ralendil's Avatar Semisalis

I updated the mod.
    I am sorry for the long time with no update... I was busy with my job + I moved to a new house.

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Is there a one without the colored background but just the kanji? The color seems to distract me from looking at the battlefield.
    No sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Bad213Boy View Post
    I take that back, it's working flawlessly. It was conflicting with Unit Variety Mod v3.05 for some reason. I haven't played in awhile and though Unit Variety would be nice. However, it looks like Creative made improvements, but I don't exactly remember how all the units looked. But once I removed it, it worked flawless for me.
    Maybe the installation (see first post for this)
    Maybe it is related to the fact the mod was not updated. Tell me if it is not corrected now (I updated the mod, and included the new units)

Quote Originally Posted by kaikayne View Post
    does this work with sengoku jidai unit pack?
    The new version should work with Jidai campaign.
    Last edited by Ralendil; December 17, 2011 at 04:23 PM.
    Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god.
    Jean Rostand

Current Mod for S2TW: Sengoku Unit Cards

Itachihero's Avatar Libertus

can u make some for AUM? i relly love your unit cards tho, their the bets looking ones!!

Great work and thanks for the cards!

I just tried out your mod and it happens so that I noticed that:
    - 'genpei_inf_naginata_attendants' has the pic of 'genpei_inf_bow_attendants'.
    I did MP compatible variation for myself that's why i know it like so... ;P Easy fix the '..._mp file is spot on!'
    But that means it uses the non _mp version for MP unit cards

P.S.
    I updated the mod.
    I am sorry for the long time with no update... I was busy with my job + I moved to a new house.
    I think it's the only up to date unit card mod out there! So grats not worries!
    Last edited by Shavoi; January 01, 2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: added P.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachihero View Post
    can u make some for AUM? i relly love your unit cards tho, their the bets looking ones!!
    Making portraits for any unit is super easy man. I think there's tutorial in the modding section. If not, it's really easy. Just unpack any unit card pack. It's as easy as changing the name of the portrait to the name of the unit you want. In your case, you'll want to open units_table from AUM and see what what name is labeled for each unit. Then just add the folders to Pack File Manager, check Movie Mod, Save, and done.
    Last edited by Bad213Boy; January 27, 2012 at 10:56 PM.

hi all

i to have the same problem......in the genpie-infantry-naginata-attendants they show up on the cards as inf bow attendants.......

any ideas how to fix...
    The best form of defence.....................is ATTACK

Quote Originally Posted by Shavoi View Post
    Great work and thanks for the cards!

I just tried out your mod and it happens so that I noticed that:
    - 'genpei_inf_naginata_attendants' has the pic of 'genpei_inf_bow_attendants'.
    I did MP compatible variation for myself that's why i know it like so... ;P Easy fix the '..._mp file is spot on!'
    But that means it uses the non _mp version for MP unit cards

P.S.

I think it's the only up to date unit card mod out there! So grats not worries!
    Just noticed this myself. The besd card mod imho, but please fix this minor issue :-)

Can anyone confirm that this works with Darth mod and if the instalation steps are the same.

Thanks

It's really easy to fix the single player naginata attendant portrait yourself. You'll need the Shogun Pack File manager (it's available on this site). Open up 'Sengoku_Unit_cards.pack' in the pack file manager and uncheck 'CA packs are read only' in the options menu. Expand the file tree on the left. Open up the 'units' tree. You'll see a lot of .tga files here for unit portraits. 'genpei_inf_naginata_attendants.tga' is where the naginata attendant portrait (in single player) is stored. 'genpei_inf_naginata_attendants_mp.tga' (the multiplayer version) has the correct portrait. Right click on it and select 'extract selected...'. Put the file somewhere where you can find it easily. Now, click on 'genpei_inf_naginata_attendants.tga', open the files menu and use the replace feature, selecting the proper naginata attendant portrait you just exported. Now you're ready to save/save as the file. Make sure to put the fixed copy in your Shogun 2 data folder. This was the first time I've used the pack file manager, so if I messed up somewhere, let me know. It worked just fine for me, though.

As I could not get into TWR2, as I really disliked it, as I have not even bought Attila, I have come back to Shogun that is, in my mind, the best of the last TW game.
    As a result, I have updated the mod, so I provide you an update of it.
    Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god.
    Jean Rostand

[error]
    Jean Rostand

I would also like these card backs for AUM-SHO. Is it possible for your to reupload them? Someone also mentioned being able to do it on your own. How would I go about doing it?

Thank you! It's good to find this mod when CoconutFred's Unit Cards mod has lost its download link.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234