Thread: What's the best mod

The excited one's Avatar Senator

Icon7 What's the best mod

hello everyone and anyone who happens to see this thread...... i m here to ask you all what is the best RTW as well as its expension the BI do you ever played?

(for me Europa Babarorum v1.2 is the best mod at this moment because of its historical accuracy)

and also i m posting it in Ages of darkness II thread becasue of my admiration of Pompeius Magnus (or PM) of his/her achievement (since i don't know that individual's gender.......) as well as his team of making a mod that "might" be the best mod that is ever made which can surpass EB in fun as well as historical accuracy not just either one of them.

i just want to know that will you PM and your team will released more previews for us the gamers on behalf to make us even more excited for its coming and also your progress of completion of this mod its optional to answer this but we are still eagerly waiting for this coming........

Constantius's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: What's the best mod

Welcome and I am sure PM will appreciate your comments. We should of course discuss such things in the newly formed 'Tavern'. Also most people will be reluctant to compare mods, as each has its particular charms.

Signature made by Joar

ok thanks for telling me (i m actually new here............) i will just pop up to the tavern instead and get a few drinks and i m sure it will be cheaper there......

Pompeius Magnus's Avatar primus inter pares

Quote Originally Posted by The excited one View Post
    (for me Europa Babarorum v1.2 is the best mod at this moment because of its historical accuracy)
    Yes, to a certain degree EB is probably the best mod concerning the historical accuracy - if we speak about the classical time.

his/her achievement (since i don't know that individual's gender.)
    let's take "his"
    but thanx a lot for the kind words.

as well as his team of making a mod that "might" be the best mod that is ever made which can surpass EB in fun as well as historical accuracy not just either one of them.
    I have not the intention to "surpass" any mod.
    My moding philosophy is: "historical accuracy" first. But be sure that we are not modding a history book - AoD2 provides fun as well.

i just want to know that will you PM and your team will released more previews for us the gamers on behalf to make us even more excited for its coming
    Well, beside the fact that we have posted many many previews...
    check this:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=378927

...you should know that the preparation of a preview needs a lot of energy, is time consuming and the benefit is little. Many people are watching, some are posting, nobody is joining the team for supporting us.
    Anyway, planned is a preview about the Sasanians (buildings, units etc).

and also your progress of completion of this mod...
    ...is completely a private concern of the AoD2 team and nobody else's business. We will post early enough informations if we enter the stage of beta-tests.

Best regards
    Pomp.Magnus

Quote Originally Posted by Pompeius Magnus View Post

Well, beside the fact that we have posted many many previews...
    check this:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=378927

...you should know that the preparation of a preview needs a lot of energy, is time consuming and the benefit is little. Many people are watching, some are posting, nobody is joining the team for supporting us.
    Anyway, planned is a preview about the Sasanians (buildings, units etc).
    mmm oh well please take your time to do it i mean i saw a chronic shortage of labour from your team i m sure it will be coming

...is completely a private concern of the AoD2 team and nobody else's business. We will post early enough informations if we enter the stage of beta-tests.
    sorry about that i didn't mean te be nosy on you and your team glorious work....... but just as i say i will still be waiting
    war is peace, ignorance is strength, freedom is slavery......
    (george orwell 1984)

Blatta Optima Maxima's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Free Democratic People's Republic of Latvia

Anyway, planned is a preview about the Sasanians (buildings, units etc.
    Sorry to bother you, but any dates for this?

Pompeius Magnus's Avatar primus inter pares

No, sorry. It depends on my available time. But I can tell you that a new bundle of 1A units is under contruction and almost done.