Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: BC 2.3 Problem reporting !!READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE REPORTING!!

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Default Re: BC 2.3 Problem reporting !!READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE REPORTING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nihahs View Post
    Sorry i didnt get it.
    Hm, if your M2TW Gold is German version, but kingdoms.exe is English, then I think you have installed wrong 1.5 patch. Have you used this patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelduin View Post
    Hi all, just a post to report a bug I found playing BC 2.3 as the Ayyubids.
    Thanks for report. Never heard about such CTD before, could anyone confirm this?

And I've moved your post into this thread.
    Last edited by wudang_clown; May 24, 2011 at 12:43 AM.

Under the patronage of m_1512

Thanks for your response, i have solved the problem. I read in a thread that i have just to replace my kingdoms.exe with the one they have posted. http://www.strategie-zone.de/forum/v...p?f=232&t=1459
    And here the replace .exe http://help.sega.com/index.php?_m=do...249&nav=0,1,19
    Don't care about the given size of 0MB it's false, it has 7 MB
    After that i can run my kingdoms campaigns and of course bc 2.3 =)

Great you solved this.

Enjoy playing.

• Name of your issue (Don't be creative - be specific!) - Graphic changes and Game Settings don't get saved if i exit the game.
    • Is issue repeatable? (Try to run the saved game, several times to try to repeat the issue) - Yes, it's the third time. I started the pc three times and run the game and always the same bug.
    • What year are you in? - No year needed for this bug.
    • What faction do you play? - No faction needed for this bug.
    • Briefly describe the issue and add comments. (Be specific and detailed!) + Provide Screenshot if applicable - Like i said, graphic changes and game changes (size of the soldiers) don't get saved. Whenever i start the game new the changes doesn't get saved. And yes, i applied the changes.

Is this bug known?

Quote Originally Posted by Nihahs View Post
    • Name of your issue (Don't be creative - be specific!) - Graphic changes and Game Settings don't get saved if i exit the game.
    • Is issue repeatable? (Try to run the saved game, several times to try to repeat the issue) - Yes, it's the third time. I started the pc three times and run the game and always the same bug.
    • What year are you in? - No year needed for this bug.
    • What faction do you play? - No faction needed for this bug.
    • Briefly describe the issue and add comments. (Be specific and detailed!) + Provide Screenshot if applicable - Like i said, graphic changes and game changes (size of the soldiers) don't get saved. Whenever i start the game new the changes doesn't get saved. And yes, i applied the changes.

Is this bug known?
    I have the same problem with all the mod I play.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Dear Nelduin and Nihahs,

I had this problem once. I think it is because the game defaults to the .cfg file in the vanilla game folder. There are three solutions I know of though I can't remember which one worked for me;
    1. You could play vanilla and save the preferences there, or...
    2. You could rename the medieval2.cfg to medieval2_old.cfg (in case the game crashes) and hope the game defaults to the .cfg of the mod you are using, or...
    3. You could open the registry by typing regedit in the run command and checking to see if the registry entries for each mod are pointing to correct .cfg file in each case.

I hope this helps,

Good hunting,

GGM
    Last edited by General George Monck; May 28, 2011 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Grammar and spelling
    <--Click or be damned-->
    A General is not so much blamed for making trial of an ill-digested project, as he will be for the obstinate continuing in the same. Therefore the speediest leaving of any such enterprise doth excuse the rashness which might be imputed to the beginning.
    - General George Monck (a great and noble English patriot and gentleman)

hello, just want to know something: in custom battle, all my units cards are the same, is that normal?

I can't find any solution, it get me crazy

Dear SINIGR,

Read this post (the one at the beginning of this thread) and follow the error reporting format, otherwise we will have no way of helping you due to the lack of relevant information.

Yours Sincerely,

GGM
    <--Click or be damned-->
    A General is not so much blamed for making trial of an ill-digested project, as he will be for the obstinate continuing in the same. Therefore the speediest leaving of any such enterprise doth excuse the rashness which might be imputed to the beginning.
    - General George Monck (a great and noble English patriot and gentleman)

Never mind i resolved the problem

Slaxx Hatmen's Avatar This isn't the crisis!

Something I've noticed playing as Georgia is that the AOR seems a little screwy. I just conquered Ardabil in Azerbaijan and found that I can now recruit....Afghan infantry? Also, While I can recruit the top infantry units in Tbilisi and the other core provinces I can't train any of the lower tier units in my barracks! Not even Kartlian spear-men are available and their supposed to be the backbone of your army!
    Under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Russian NORMAN View Post
    Good afternoon.

I have the same problem.
    Wait a hotfix.

Tadzreuli's Avatar Chevalier Blanche

Default Re: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3 RELEASE!

why the characters live so much long ? of 100 years and more ???? it is the bug or not ???

Quote Originally Posted by wudang_clown View Post
    It will be fixed in next patch.

Turko Persian horsemen have silver horses..
    EDU entry:

type aor iranian archers
    dictionary aor_iranian_archers ; aor_iran 3
    category cavalry
    class missile
    voice_type Light
    accent Arabic
    banner faction main_cavalry
    banner holy crusade_cavalry
    soldier turkoman_eastern_light_horse_archer, 40, 0, 1
    mount bc fast pony
    mount_effect elephant -4, camel -2
    attributes sea_faring, hide_forest, very_hardy, can_withdraw, cantabrian_circle
    formation 2, 2, 3, 6, 2, horde
    stat_health 1, 0
    stat_pri 5, 1, arrow_ha_m, 170, 50, missile, missile_mechanical, piercing, none, 25, 1
    stat_pri_attr no
    stat_sec 7, 5, no, 0, 0, melee, melee_blade, piercing, sword, 17, 1
    stat_sec_attr no
    stat_pri_armour 2, 11, 2, flesh
    stat_sec_armour 0, 0, flesh
    stat_heat -2
    stat_ground 1, 2, 0, -1
    stat_mental 12, disciplined, trained
    stat_charge_dist 32
    stat_fire_delay 0
    stat_food 60, 300
    stat_cost 1, 927, 465, 99, 58, 927
    armour_ug_levels 1
    armour_ug_models turkoman_eastern_light_horse_archer
    ownership

Hello mates!

Thank you for reporting all this bugs! +rep

Everybody who finds a bug can post it in the BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3 TECH HELP FORUM. That makes it way easier for the team to gather all this stuff and help you to fix the mod.

Thank you!

Guys I had sounds problem to some factions because my M2TW is not english version, so I copied files from bcconfig folder (it was named german) but those files were not updated after 2.02( ) sounds are back now but music is gone, can anyone help me? I need some music txt files
    Solved.. reinstalled BC and copyed just descr sounds accents from bc config folder.
    Last edited by Ostrogoth; June 02, 2011 at 11:17 PM.

Laetus

Name of your issue? There are no naval trade routes when I start a campaign, you don't see them visually and trade details don't mention them either.
    Is issue repeatable? Always.
    What year are you in? Starting year.
    What faction do you play? Eastern Roman Empire, Georgia, Kingdom of Jerusalem and Ayyubids, but probably all factions are affected.
    Briefly describe the issue and add comments? I also experienced this with an earlier version of BC, just like others. In this topic the problem was discussed and a solution (a file, which is no longer hosted) given.
    Provide Screenshot if applicable? N/A.

Trade routes are only visible after factions obtain trade rights. Since there are no factions with trade rights at the start, there are no trade routes visible. This is not a bug.

Laetus

Thank you for your reply wudang_clow. I played 12 turns with the Roman Empire and after making trade agreements with Georgia, Armenia, the Kingdom of Jerusalem and the Ayyubid Sultanate I see quite some trade routes. But I don't understand why there should be no trade between my own ports? This means that my ports effectively are useless when I have conquered all the regions bordering the Mediterrenean Sea and the Black Sea right?