Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: BC 2.3 Problem reporting !!READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE REPORTING!!

Default Re: BC 2.3 Problem reporting !!READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE REPORTING!!

• Name of your issue (Don't be creative - be specific!)
      Is issue repeatable? (Try to run the saved game, several times to try to repeat the issue)
      What year are you in?
      What faction do you play?
      Briefly describe the issue and add comments. (Be specific and detailed!):
      Provide Screenshot if applicable
      *Money bug
      *It repeats every turn
      *Jerusalem
      *I started loosing money from no obvious reason. When i click on end of round, for every single nation erb i get -5000 gold. I think its bug because there is no way i can pay so much. I have czech version of medieval and kingdoms. Will this happen with all nations ? Iam curious if its even worth starting new game or if its possible to solve this in my save game.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

My issue is this that the file I have downloaded seems to be corrupted.

King Baldwin I's Avatar Libertus

My BC 2.3 started to crash randomly during battles and I have no idea what is wrong...There is no problem with battle_modles, it was working flawlessly then when I've started a new campaign strat map is ok but it crashes during battles or even before i click start battle. Here is my log, thanx in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

The money bug was fixed, but you didn't get the hotfix.

============================================

Did you modify any files or get any submods, Baldwin?

BC crashing = CTD
    link to log file https://www.sendspace.com/file/r420ca

• Name of your issue: Freaking game crashing after entering any battle on the BC 2.3.2 mod (working fine on clean game).
    • Is CTD repeatable? yes, because i cant enter the battle
    • Did CTD occur during the: Battle map activates
    • What is you operating system: Win 7 x64
    • What language version of the game do you have? English
    • What year are you playing when CTD occurred? Any time, if quick battle dont work either it's the issue with the engine itself
    • What faction do you play? Does not matter, all factions
    • What faction is creating the CTD (if known, leave speculations to your comments)
    • Briefly describe the issue and add comments. (Be specific and detailed!): Loading mod, no problem, loading campaing map, no problem, loading battle, crashing. Cant enter nay of the battles, cant enter quick battles from the game menu, just cant load the battle on mod.
    • Provide link to your log file after the issue has happened. How to extract log file: https://www.sendspace.com/file/r420ca

Fixed my issue, the instalation files from http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Dropbox-Mirror
    are broken. Now after i download the files form the torrent itself. They work... i dont know what the heck but that's the reason battles did not load.

· Name of your issue The family tree of the Kingdom of Jerusalem not working
    · Is issue repeatable? Yes
    · What year are you in? Right from the beginning of a game
    · What faction do you play? The Kingdom of Jerusalem
    · Briefly describe the issue and add comments. The family tree of the Kingdom of Jerusalem doesn't show all the family members. (Perhaps the adopted or married do not properly add to the family tree.)
    · Provide Screenshot if applicable

The game starts fine but some characters aren't in the family tree? Which ones?

• Name of issue: Unable to recruit dismounted + mounted Templar Knights after 1st turn.
    • Is issue repeatable? Yes
    • What year are you in? 2nd turn.
    • What faction do you play? KoJ
    • Brief description: At the start of the game dismounted and mounted templars were available for recruitment and also appeared in the Templar building tree. But came 2nd turn they disappeared from the recruitment tab as well as the templar building tree. Also Teutonic Knights is nowhere to be seen in any building. Not sure if this is a bug or these are just late game units that isn't suppose to appear early game, or you can only get them through papal assistance. I tried observing other faction elite troops like Mamluk and Roman Varangoi and everything's fine with them.
    • N/A

(Vanilla Version)

Edited: Nevermind i found out that they were recruitable after the Mongol invasion when i look in the EDB, sorry for the false alarm.
    Last edited by Babygod22; November 21, 2014 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biesegercz View Post

• *Money bug
      *It repeats every turn
      *Jerusalem
      *I started loosing money from no obvious reason. When i click on end of round, for every single nation erb i get -5000 gold. I think its bug because there is no way i can pay so much. I have czech version of medieval and kingdoms. Will this happen with all nations ? Iam curious if its even worth starting new game or if its possible to solve this in my save game.
    I have encountered a similar problem
    *Money Bug
    *It repeats every turn
    *Armenia
    At a turn I get -22000 or for every faction move. My income is shown as a negative.

k/t says this issue was fixed with the hotfix, is this 2.3.2.2?

I have downloaded this hotfix, and I thought I had installed it. Is there a way to check if one has version 2.3.2.2? When I begin the game the intitial screen shows the two guys either side of the b/c icon with 2.3.2 underneath.

Thanks.

The money bug is due to something wrong in the 2.3.2 campaign_script. It should have been fixed by the last patch. But if you started your campaign before installing it, your current game will still be affected by the last script. You will need to start another campaign.

That's really strange then, so the patch (which I definitely installed prior to this campaign) fixes the money bug, rather than the quickfix?

my campaign_script:

;;; BC 2.3.2 - January 2012
    ;;; RECRUITMENT EVENTS
    ;;; RAIDER'S LOOT
    ;;; EXTRA SIEGE COSTS
    ;;; AI CASH SCRIPT
    ;;; GARRISONS
    ;;; THE MONGOL INVASIONS
    ;;; THE CRUSADES
    ;;; AI FACTION STACKS
    ;;; CALL OF THE HORDE
    ;;; CALL OF THE CRUSADE
    ;;; CAPTURE MESSAGES
    ;;; MAMLUKS RISING
    ;;; OSMANI RISING

last modified 11/01/2012

2.3.2.2 is the quickfix. It should fix this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantineboy View Post
    2.3.2.2 is the quickfix. It should fix this issue.
    Pretty sure I installed 2.3.2.2 first time around, but re downloaded and unpacked to where as directed.

2.3.2.2 only contains a new campaign_script text file, am I correct?

yes! Correct.

Trying to install now , but have many problems with Part I with ignoring some loading_screen_14.tga etc. ERE,Ayyubids,Armenia Intro files are too corrupted.

Please Upload next time on ul.to or shared please !!!

BC crashing = CTD

• Name of your issue: game crashing after 58turns (medieval2:total war encoutered an unspecified error will now exit.)
    • Is CTD repeatable? yes, because i cant continue
    • Did CTD occur during the: campain map
    • What is you operating system: Win 7 x64
    • What language version of the game do you have? English
    • What year are you playing when CTD occurred? Any time, i come to 58turns
    • What faction do you play? jerusalem
    • What faction is creating the CTD (if known, leave speculations to your comments)
    • Briefly describe the issue and add comments. (Be specific and detailed!): all is ok, but after end of turn(58) game crash. I have save of 35turn, problem repeated.

any reason why the unit cards show the generic peasant armed with a knife or is that just me? im fully patched and everything using the steam version windows 7 64 bit.

For wich unit?

Name of your issue successful install but game crashes right after starting, before any movies or anything
    Is CTD repeatable? yes
    Did CTD occur during the: can't start the game
    What is you operating system vista
    What language version of the game do you have? english
    What year are you playing when CTD occurred?n/a
    What faction do you play?n/a
    What faction is creating the CTD n/a
    Briefly describe the issue and add comments. ctd before game even starts up
    Provide link to your log file after the issue has happened. How to extract log file: