Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: BC 2.3 Problem reporting !!READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE REPORTING!!

Default Re: BC 2.3 Problem reporting !!READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE REPORTING!!

Very strange.

Are you sure to have installed it in the right folder?
    It have to be in your MTW2/mods folder. And it works only with kingdoms.

Are you using a "steam" version?

Garbarsardar's Avatar Et Slot i et slot
    Patrician Tribune Citizen Magistrate Administrator Emeritus

Hey, do you have any idea if this has been addressed?
    Thanks,
    Garb.

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Shame to admit it, but I don't know.

Under the patronage of m_1512

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I've installed ONLY the 2.3 verison.

The problem I am getting is ''windows cannot find kingdoms exe.''

Ok, you are using Steam. Copy paste medieval.exe and rename your copy kingdoms.exe.
    Then it should work.

ekusik's Avatar Foederatus

Excuse me, I recently download this mod and use all bugfix. This is great mod!
    Though I want to add units for East Rome. So I add some units from sub mod Grey wolf and SS6.4 byzantium units,
    also I fixed some bugs that appeared in logs.
    But when I played East Rome, everytime I try to battle against enemy named general, it cause CTD.
    East Roman General vs Enemy captain works well, but only when General exist in Enemy army, it cause CTD.
    I don't under stand why this is caused. Please help me.

ekusik's Avatar Foederatus

oh sorry
    not under stand, it is understand

• Name of your issue: CTD during loading screen of battles
    • Is CTD repeatable? yes, happens during every time I try to fight a battle in any mode
    • Did CTD occur during the: any battle mode
    • What is you operating system: Win 7 x64
    • What language version of the game do you have? English
    • What year are you playing when CTD occurred? year does not affect crash, can play campaign fine
    • What faction do you play? any faction
    • What faction is creating the CTD (if known, leave speculations to your comments)
    • Briefly describe the issue and add comments. (Be specific and detailed!): Similar to an earlier comment, but when I used the torrent install it did not have an effect.

Cheers for the help!

Hello everyone, I'd like to report an Issue in BC 2.3, I know this thread has been inactive for a while now, But i still hope that someone reply to me and the one who posted before me.

Use the following template to report CTD issue only. Answer all questions. Put “N/A” in place which doesn’t apply.

• Name of your issue (Don't be creative - be specific!) The game crashes whenever i try to enter a battle.
    • Is CTD repeatable? Yes.
    • Did CTD occur during the c) Battle map activates
    • What is you operating system Windows 7
    • What language version of the game do you have? English
    • What year are you playing when CTD occurred? Started many campaigns, restarting everytime, and as far as a played was the 58th turn
    • What faction do you play? The Roman Empire, That's all i tried for now.
    • What faction is creating the CTD? I do not know, maybe every faction just CTDs
    • Briefly describe the issue and add comments. (Be specific and detailed!):
    • -I started a campaign with The Roman Empire for the 5th time now, and i successfully play the first battles, but i guess that the moment i automatically resolve a battle, It would crash the next time i try to enter a battle. I'm not sure though.

I hope someone replies ASAP. and Good job with the Mod i love it.

Actually, there is new version released.
    So i would rather suggest you to check a new one out! You will definetely love it, even if you played TRE only, as it was significantly changed.
    Please write down, if you still encounter some bugs, here

Syrian spearmen (jund al sham) have description of syrian horsmen (al sham faris), and vice versa.

Laetus

A question about Broken Crescent 2.3.2. (This is not a "Installation problem" question)

I have been playing the game for a while and i noticed a city in the Arabian Penninsula that I'm unable to get to. It is in the middle of the Arabian Penninsula and is somehow impossible to reach because it is surrounded by desert. even my agents cant get there let alone armies. I think you know what city I am talking about. Is it possible to conquer that city?

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

No, the settlement in unreachable on purpose. You can't conquer it.

Under the patronage of m_1512

Laetus

Thanks for the reply

CTD after loading savegame in version 2.4.2 with message "Unspecified Error, mtw2 will now exit..."

file:Name of your issue (Don't be creative - be specific!) - CTD straight after loading saved game campaign
    Is CTD repeatable? Yes
    Did CTD occur during Loading saved games
    What is you operating system? Win 7 x64
    What language version of the game do you have? ENG
    What year are you playing when CTD occurred? 1192 Winter
    What faction do you play? Georgia
    What faction is creating the CTD (if known, leave speculations to your comments) No idea, logically it should be Georgia, but if I start new campaign with it it runs smoothly.
    Briefly describe the issue and add comments. (Be specific and detailed!): Last time I played the game I muted the music in the campaign settings. That was all. When I run the BC the music in the main menu is still on (despite I changed the audio settings during my last play). I doubt this have to do anything with error?!
    Provide link to your log file after the issue has happened. How to extract log file:

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...c4%2F0Xxtwcomg

I just saw this. I will try to respond to the best of my ability to new issues, BC v.2.3.2 or later, pm me if you had no response for a couple of days. I guess it is too late to respond to the above issue, but if others have a similar issue it may be worth trying to relaunch a couple of times just to make sure this is a real bug. I have seen this happen when switching between computers, i.e. when using savegames copied over, but it resolves itself the second time.