Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: BC 2.3 Problem reporting !!READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE REPORTING!!

Default Re: BC 2.3 Problem reporting !!READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE REPORTING!!

Very strange.

Are you sure to have installed it in the right folder?
    It have to be in your MTW2/mods folder. And it works only with kingdoms.

Are you using a "steam" version?

Hey, do you have any idea if this has been addressed?
    Thanks,
    Garb.

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Shame to admit it, but I don't know.

Under the patronage of m_1512

The Triumph of Rome's Avatar Commander of the North

I've installed ONLY the 2.3 verison.

The problem I am getting is ''windows cannot find kingdoms exe.''

Ok, you are using Steam. Copy paste medieval.exe and rename your copy kingdoms.exe.
    Then it should work.

Excuse me, I recently download this mod and use all bugfix. This is great mod!
    Though I want to add units for East Rome. So I add some units from sub mod Grey wolf and SS6.4 byzantium units,
    also I fixed some bugs that appeared in logs.
    But when I played East Rome, everytime I try to battle against enemy named general, it cause CTD.
    East Roman General vs Enemy captain works well, but only when General exist in Enemy army, it cause CTD.
    I don't under stand why this is caused. Please help me.

oh sorry
    not under stand, it is understand

• Name of your issue: CTD during loading screen of battles
    • Is CTD repeatable? yes, happens during every time I try to fight a battle in any mode
    • Did CTD occur during the: any battle mode
    • What is you operating system: Win 7 x64
    • What language version of the game do you have? English
    • What year are you playing when CTD occurred? year does not affect crash, can play campaign fine
    • What faction do you play? any faction
    • What faction is creating the CTD (if known, leave speculations to your comments)
    • Briefly describe the issue and add comments. (Be specific and detailed!): Similar to an earlier comment, but when I used the torrent install it did not have an effect.

Cheers for the help!

Hello everyone, I'd like to report an Issue in BC 2.3, I know this thread has been inactive for a while now, But i still hope that someone reply to me and the one who posted before me.

Use the following template to report CTD issue only. Answer all questions. Put “N/A” in place which doesn’t apply.

• Name of your issue (Don't be creative - be specific!) The game crashes whenever i try to enter a battle.
    • Is CTD repeatable? Yes.
    • Did CTD occur during the c) Battle map activates
    • What is you operating system Windows 7
    • What language version of the game do you have? English
    • What year are you playing when CTD occurred? Started many campaigns, restarting everytime, and as far as a played was the 58th turn
    • What faction do you play? The Roman Empire, That's all i tried for now.
    • What faction is creating the CTD? I do not know, maybe every faction just CTDs
    • Briefly describe the issue and add comments. (Be specific and detailed!):
    • -I started a campaign with The Roman Empire for the 5th time now, and i successfully play the first battles, but i guess that the moment i automatically resolve a battle, It would crash the next time i try to enter a battle. I'm not sure though.

I hope someone replies ASAP. and Good job with the Mod i love it.

Actually, there is new version released.
    So i would rather suggest you to check a new one out! You will definetely love it, even if you played TRE only, as it was significantly changed.
    Please write down, if you still encounter some bugs, here

Syrian spearmen (jund al sham) have description of syrian horsmen (al sham faris), and vice versa.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18