Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1025262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3: QUESTIONS and SUGGESTIONS

Default Re: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3: QUESTIONS and SUGGESTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Byzantineboy View Post
    Karakhanid would make their apparition not as faction but as rebel subfaction.
    And this Karakhanid rebels subfaction will include some unique AOR units that the player can recruit if he conquest the karakhanid sentlements?

Yes, it should be so.

Hi where do we start to down load this game? Thanks.

Roma Surrectum Greek/Spartan Researcher/Tester.

Also, is this for kingdoms also?

Roma Surrectum Greek/Spartan Researcher/Tester.

You can download this here:

Part I
    Part II
    Part III

And yes, of course it is for Kingdoms.

Hiya! (^_^) /

Anyone here know the name of the beautiful song used for Georgia and the Crusaders, the one called (Latin_Camp_Map_06) in the game files?

Since the map will be expanding northwards after the release of the 2.4 update I thought it opens the possibility to add a new hindu Faction: the Malla Kingdom of Nepal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malla_(Nepal) ) I would serve to further expand the rooster for Hinduist Factions with an unique flavor of its own

Strengths: Excellent light infantry and superb Ghorkali warriors!

Weaknesses: Lacks formidable cavalry, horse archers and is surrounded by enemies

Proposed Units

INFANTRY

-Terai Light Spearmen
    : Villagers and farmers from the nepalese lowlands armed with spears and a light shield

-Khasa Spearmen: Better equipped and motivated unit of city-dwellers that can easily dismount enemy Horsemen but will metdown against dedicated heavy infantry

-Hillmen Hunters: Tough men from the nepalese Highlands equipped with javelins and kukri

-Hillmen Archers: Agressive archers equally skilled in bow and sword

-Thakuri Nobles: Members of the nepalese nobility who hurl their javelins before charging into the fray

-Ghorkali Warriors: Fierce warriors recruited from the war-like nepalese tribes. Equipped with light armor, a shield and the fearsome kurkri

-Chhetri Mahana Swordsmen: Elite heavy infantry who preserve the martial pride and ability of the Kshatriya. Armed with the deadly Kora sword this are the finest men of the king

CAVALRY

-Chhetri Mahana Horsemen/ Chhetri Bodyguards: Mounsted in the best steeds the King can provide them, the finest armor and the best weapons these men men are a truly a sight to behold

-Terai Skirmishers: Equipped with little armor and training, these men hurl their javelins at the enemy while mantaining a safe distance

-Ghorkali Horsemen: Agressive medium Cavalry who prefers to use their Kukris to great effect instead of lances

help me

I suppose you need to be a little bit more specific

C

Hetman Khmelnytsky's Avatar Senator

Is there any submod like in SS and TLK where you can change your faction heir?

No, not for the moment.

Then would using the console cheats be okay for the time being?

Guyz, thank for such huge and quality work done. Is there any known bugs list, cause I have 100> more hoursa in 2.3.2 played and can report dozens of minor issues, though I am pretty sure you have most of them in mind already.

For example, I have recently found, and using it in all medieval 2 series so far, "tactics bug":
    If you known the "most likely" way Ai is developing (way AI is going to capture rebel cities) you can snag with a single horse unit (quickest way) to that city and siege-retreat it each turn, stoping Ai development for ever till you came to city with your stack.
    I am playing >= hard difficulty and only once faction, that really disliked me already at that moment decided to attack that single unit with FULL STACK and finally sieged the city
    This way, for example i stop development of iraq, armenia-jerusalam, georgia, oman and playing abbaside siege-retreating rayy-kermashah, vakha-halab, ani-yerevan, suhar accordingly till i got myself to that cities, making myself almost win in 15-20 turns

*while playing abbaside

interesting tactic

it a little bit a kind of cheat, but very interesting. I did'nt noticed that before

So is there any list or i can just post everything here? Cause' i don't waste time (both mine and yours) posting something that was already issued

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

You can't edit posts until you have 20 or 25 (thereabouts) posts.

Your "bug" is actually just a player exploit. I have a simple solution: don't do it.

For others you want to post in the subforum (just look at the top of the main forum).
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...cent-Tech-Help
    "Report CTDs, bugs and installation problems here."

What's the recommended difficulty for this mod?

thcx dago