Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 722232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3: QUESTIONS and SUGGESTIONS

Default Re: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3: QUESTIONS and SUGGESTIONS

then, what could i do? uninstalling the game and reinstalling only the game without the expansion?

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Unless you know how do modify the files or someone does it for you there is nothing that you can do.

Hi! Anyone knows if this mod is still alive? Because since long time ago we do not have any news from the team of BC about the new version 2.4.

Doubt its alive. I guess the only 2.4 or even 3.0 copy of BC is just as limited available as that new album by the Wu-Tang-Clan.....

How do I launch the game?

wudang_clown said that 2.4 will be released this year...

Quote Originally Posted by GIGABYTE View Post
    wudang_clown said that 2.4 will be released this year...
    Yes, but their last preview was a year ago. So I think that it would be good if they would post at least a mini preview of the new units!
    Last edited by Rampante-Cid; May 14, 2014 at 07:49 AM.

yeah i agree with you, i'm very interested too

Changing the place of launcher, i got the game launches, but when next the campaing doesnt launch, it say: "select an option of the list". ???

Am I just an awful player or is diplomacy basically non existent in this mod? It's a shame because I really like it

In fact, it doesn't have something to do with the mod, vanilla diplomacy sucks.
    But we search someone to work on, if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Tombolicius View Post
    Am I just an awful player or is diplomacy basically non existent in this mod? It's a shame because I really like it
    BC diplomacy allows trade agreements easily. It allows gifts, if they are above a certain value, but they have no effect on relations unless you are making repeated donations of several thousand or settlements. There is also minimal grading between difficulty levels, insignificant compared to all the conditions in the campaign AI that are intended to make diplomacy almost impossible. Low standings, (despicable global standings, abysmal or terrible relations) increase the likelihood AI factions will invade the human player. The BC team clearly made the decision to have these as low as possible to increase game difficulty.

In most situations, making diplomacy easier would be at the expense of campaign difficulty. On the other hand, probably no one is interested in a difficult campaign when playing on easy difficulty.

Master Shu Win's Avatar Foederatus

Knights of St. Lazurus?

kaesonius's Avatar Libertus

Hey, I love the game but I'm having trouble. Ctrl clicking and shift clicking to select multiple units isn't working. Plus I can't group units with ctrl then number (or shift, whichever). It's weird. I have the same issue with De Bello Mundi but curiously Third Age Total War works fine and as it should. I have seperate copies of M2TW in a non critical location on my pc and each mod I use gets its own copy of the games core files. Never had a problem like this before and it makes organising and units on the battlefield or campaign map extremely difficult. please help!

P.S I have tried copying over the key configurations from TATW (as it works properly) to the others but to no avail. Roll on BC 2.4! this is an amazingly detailed mod and the makers should be given their weight in gold for it. It truly shows how a labour of passion compares to something that is done as a job.

BC is pre-Kingdoms. Some Kingdoms features do not work with this mod.

BC 2.05 is M2, BC 2.3 is Kingdoms.

Is there a Persian faction?

Sorry if this has already been asked but can I install this as well as Stainless Steel 6.4 and play both?

Quote Originally Posted by Felixlynch777 View Post
    Sorry if this has already been asked but can I install this as well as Stainless Steel 6.4 and play both?
    Yes you can, just make sure to install SS 6.4 in your Program Files/Sega/Medieval II Total War/mods folder.

There's Khwarezm.