Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 62122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3: QUESTIONS and SUGGESTIONS

Default Re: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3: QUESTIONS and SUGGESTIONS

Hi, I wonder why the templar knights and dismounted templar knights disappears from the recruit menu in Jerusalem after the first turn? When can I recruit the knights of st. john by the way?

the mod is pretty cool, is a shame most (and please read carefully...most...ok? I know there is one exception here and there) of the units texture doesn't use pixel shader...the textures look plain as in RTW I, it's a shame...though the models are cool but with that lack of shaders...maybe if you just kick the guy who do the skins and get a modder with more spirit...perhaps this mod with start looking a lot better like TATW or Rusichi...the rest of the mod is quite good though
    Have a coffee dude...

Quick question, is there any way to turn of the AOR system so that you can recruit across all provinces?

Quick question I have download patch 2.3.2 and 2.3.2.2 but they have come down as PHP and I can no do anything with this file format, I am missing something?

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

You are doing something wrong. BC is compressed into .rar archives. Php is a scripting language, and .php files are just scripts. How exactly did you download the files?

Under the patronage of m_1512

Campidoctor
    Civitate

Just noticed that BC-team still uses Vanilla-horses, even in the Yemen-preview. Aura posted some units he made in the 2.4 Update-thread and he used reworked hores which are looking much smoother and not that quadratic like the old ones. I don't know who originally created them, but you guys should ask that person for permission to use his work.

I have one question... Before maybe one year i used to play BC 2.02 (i think it was that version), but i didnt have Kingdoms installed. I used to have only Med 2 + v1.2 + v1.3 (no Kingdoms) and somehow I was able to BC without any problems.
    Now I have again installed Med2 and 1.2 and 1.3 (no Kingdoms again) and i installed BC 2.3. But when I try to run it it told me that no "kingdoms.exe" was found!? So does BC now necessarily requrie Kingdoms and is there any way to run it without it? lol
    tnx...

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Running BC now with medieval.exe will require several changes and might not work after all - yes\no events are strictly kingdoms, so is the oil at the gates.

Biggus Splenus's Avatar Primicerius

Wow, look at this page of posts. 4 members singed up to TWC just to make their 1st post here
    | R5 3600, RTX 2060, MSI B450I, 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4, AX760i, NH-U12S |

Campidoctor
    Civitate

Since around a year i am playing "Orient und Okzident", a german mod with an intersting scenario. It may lack historical accuracy but it has a very cool UI, especially the Unit icon, the building icon and the minimap. Just take a look at them:

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...wasq5a_jpg.htm
    http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...2l7cic_jpg.htm
    http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3...o35joa_jpg.htm

It would be amazing if BC's artists would choose a similiar style (with that kind of a armored head that looks in the direction of the player. Imagine all the different heads for the different factions, it would make every one of them even more special/unique), beacause current BC has only very few different unit and especially building icons.

Hey guys,
    I really would like to thank you for this awesome mod!
    Best wishes from Switzerland

Hey everybody i just have a little question i haven't played this mod for like 2 years or maybe more so i just wanna know is animated bow strings introduced in this mod or it's still this stupid vanilla bows (which got me to stop playing this game at first place) coz i want to download it but those vanilla bows really kill my fun and also is there any suggested submods ?

Hello,

I have installed Stainless Steel and Third Age.Can I also install this mod?
    Will there be any conflicts?

Thanks in advance...

If you have the room on your computer there should be no conflicts.

wudang_clown is absent a long time. Who else can give permission to use BC stuff in other mods?

How do you access the rebel town that is in the center of that expansive desert? I've tried to reach it in-game with a small army, but the waypoints just take me around the outskirts.

Blog Entries

You cannot reach this city. It's region is used to in several places of the map that are unreachable, if memory serves right.

Hi, I have the same problem that loshmii. How can i run the mod with medieval exe and not with kingdoms?. Greetings, thanks

Blog Entries

It would require replacement and editing of some files, in the present stage it is not possible.