Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3: QUESTIONS and SUGGESTIONS

Grouchio's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3: QUESTIONS and SUGGESTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Nenok View Post
    This has been probably asked before but, I have a problem using cheats "process_cq" and "add_population" on cities with a space in between their names and ones with apostrophes.
    So what you do is edit the name of the settlement, usually by going to the preferences file located in the vanilla M2TW folder.

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Quote Originally Posted by Grouchio View Post
    Is the Aging problem with generals being 100 and such fixed in this new patch?
    Answer is here under "List of changes".
    Will there be a bigger diversity of buildings in 2.4?
    No.
    Any other new factions?
    Imamate of Yemen, Atabegs of Mosul, Atabegs of Azerbaijan, Mamlakate of Mazandaran plus one faction-surprise.

Under the patronage of m_1512

duce13's Avatar Foederatus

Hey,
    Don't know if it was suggested somewhere, so here's my idea:
    The reason why I like BC so much is atmosphere. Created not only by beautiful units, but also by the fact that each faction has a different 'taste'. Suggest enhancing it even further, i.e. - while playing as Ayyubids I'd love to see my generals going rebelious each time there is a period of prolongued peace (historical accuracy )
    Another example. I recently started a campaign with ERE and I can see most of my generals with traits 'speaks of layalty', 'rebelious', etc, which is great. However none of them actually become rebel, no regionsd falling to rebellion...additionally for ERE I'd love to use more diplomacy (high charm princesses! ) and spies/assassins then army, but I can't do it in the current build.
    Yet another example - Mongols. As long as they have Gengis they should be strong and united. Once he dies it would be great if some of the generals turn rebel (aggressive, yet still - rebel).
    Bottom line here - more and more historical accuracy.
    Keep up the great work BC team!
    Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition...

Gnostiko's Avatar Campidoctor

I've a question: what exactly does "Haire" from "Haire Basilea ton Romaion" mean? I know what BTR is, and I've got a broad memory of notable Roman phrases, technical terms, and words, but I've never encountered "Haire".

zburanuki's Avatar Ducenarius

''haire'' is a verb and it's rooted from the verb ''hairetizo'' or ''haireto'' which means ''salute''.in that phrase you can either translate as ''salute'' or ''hail the reign of the romans''.

Gnostiko's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by zburanuki View Post
    ''haire'' is a verb and it's rooted from the verb ''hairetizo'' or ''haireto'' which means ''salute''.in that phrase you can either translate as ''salute'' or ''hail the reign of the romans''.
    *edit, looked it up for myself based on what you said. Problem solved now. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Gnostiko; September 22, 2012 at 12:44 PM.

This has probably been asked before but when do the tuetonic knights become available and where from? also at what date do the late period templar and hospitaller knights become available? thanks ahead

teutonics and templars are available in 1220 and the come from the church of the holy sepulchre and the templar order buildings in jerusalem. i don't know for the red hospitallers.

I got two quick questions guys: im playing as Koj h/vh and im at turn 85, when will the knights templar/knights hospitaller/teutonic knights/templar axemen/crusader sergeants become available? Also, i have a feeling that this is for naught but the building costs in this mod are quite high right, so changing them would be defeating the challenge of this mod im guessing. Cheers

knights templars,templar axemen,teutonic knights,crusader sergeants are available in 1220. the red hospitallers i think around 1280-1300. by the way 2 posts above yours, me and k/t answered the same question,don't ask (not only you) the same thing. no ofence man.
    Last edited by zburanuki; October 24, 2012 at 07:31 AM.

hahahaha i just saw that and thought that twcenter changed my name and post count....sorry about that guys next time ill remember to search around a little more. thanks again for the answer. cheers! also do you know why they are all of a sudden available then? it has to do with an event of some sort im guessing right?

i don't remember clearly if a window pops up and tells you that they are available,but yes they are part of an event,for example the teutonic order was found during the siege of acre in 1218 (if i'm wright).read the units' info cards.

very good thank you very much zbu

Don't ask the same thing in several places. If you posted in the wrong place, just wait and a mod will move it.

Ok sorry about that. I have another question. The Templar's/teutonics just became available but I cant find the crusader sergeants anywhere do you guys have any ideas where they could be?

Robert Guiscard's Avatar Civis

Crusader Sergeants are available from the third level of docks in certain cities (Antioch, Tyre, Tripoli, and Jaffa I believe), they are the same crusader sergeants that you are talking about

That they are thank you rob you've been nothing but helpful

They require the mtrade hidden resource. If you can build a Mediterranean Trader in the settlement, you can recruit the Crusader Sergeants there.

Marvzilla's Avatar Senator

I have a non-technical question.

Who did the Ghurid Units,or atleast the concept for them ?ī I would like to know where he got the ideas for
    their units,and the equippment they carry.

They look beautiful,and I have to admit that I donīt know much about the Ghurid Dynasty,besides that it
    was Iranian.