Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 122728293031323334353637

Thread: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3: QUESTIONS and SUGGESTIONS

Irakli_1987's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3: QUESTIONS and SUGGESTIONS

hello i want to download and install mtw2 kindoms and 1.5 patch to install 2.3 BC. pls would u provide proper links. thanks
    The Kingdom Of Georgia

Krak des Chevaliers in Syrian war (drone footage)

Roger II's Avatar Civis

Not sure this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know if BC 2.3.2 will work with Windows 10?

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

working without any problem.i am modding it as well.

Roger II's Avatar Civis

Thanks for the quick response.

Campidoctor
    Civitate

Some days ago i just learned about a very badass thing: Appareantly the Lazarus order provided some knights for the kingdom of Jerusalem, and these knights were known as the "Living Dead". Badass as it sounded i tried to find out more and i just read that these knights were men having the lepra and fighting without helmets, so obviously would having a fatal moral effect on adversarial troops. Would be amazing to have such a unit in BC.

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by LinusLinothorax View Post
    Some days ago i just learned about a very badass thing: Appareantly the Lazarus order provided some knights for the kingdom of Jerusalem, and these knights were known as the "Living Dead". Badass as it sounded i tried to find out more and i just read that these knights were men having the lepra and fighting without helmets, so obviously would having a fatal moral effect on adversarial troops. Would be amazing to have such a unit in BC.
    There is such a unit in Bellum Crucis mod (actully I think there are three of them knights, dimounted knights and seargants) and they look pretty badass. However, I quite doubt there were enough of such warriors to constitute a unit in total war sense let alone let the posibility of recruiting several such units.

Campidoctor
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by demagogos nicator View Post
    There is such a unit in Bellum Crucis mod (actully I think there are three of them knights, dimounted knights and seargants) and they look pretty badass. However, I quite doubt there were enough of such warriors to constitute a unit in total war sense let alone let the posibility of recruiting several such units.
    Of course it shouldnt be a unit one can spam, but i guess recruiting one unit with 40 men (Max unit size) every 20 rounds is appropriate.

Has there been any news on an expansion of the map or will it still feature the old one ? (which for the record I already love)
    Patronised by Voltaire le Philosophe

Therefore One hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the most skillful. Seizing the enemy without fighting is the most skillful. War is of vital importance to the state and should not be engaged carelessly... - Sun Tzu

Orochimaru & Aizen you must Die!! Bankai Dattebayo!!

Quote Originally Posted by gaius valerius View Post
    Has there been any news on an expansion of the map or will it still feature the old one ? (which for the record I already love)
    As far, as I know, new map will be added in 3.0 version.