Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3 !RELEASE! - !PREVIEW! AND !DOWNLOAD!

Default Re: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3 RELEASE!

I downloaded the Mod yesterday
    and just wanted to say

Great Work Guys
    I love it

Heeehehe's Avatar Tiro
    City of Lightning, Equator Emerald, 1st Level of Heaven

Great Intro! and the menu is very much more good now!
    "And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth). Thereafter We made him (the offspring of Adam) as a Nutfah (mixed drops of the male and female sexual discharge) (and lodged it) in a safe lodging (womb of the woman). Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that little lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the best of creators. After that, surely, you will die. Then (again), surely, you will be resurrected on the Day of Resurrection. And indeed We have created above you seven heavens (one over the other), and We are never unaware of the creation." (QS. Al-Mu'minun (23):12-17)

"He who has not seen it does not know the power of Islam." -Ibn Khaldun

KR153's Avatar Semisalis

Great work, guys! Didn“t play much until now but it`s fun already. Especially the videos. Propably the best I“ve ever seen in this game
    One question: I“m playing Seljuks of Iraq and didn“t get a single title from any city. Is that normal? Because playing Jerusalem I got them instantly (next round) when conquering a city...
    NIE WEDDER SLAAV VUN ROM!

Aw shoot too bad I have finals now. Can't wait to try this out! Great work!
    Under the patronage of John I Tzimisces

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Quote Originally Posted by KR153 View Post
    One question: I“m playing Seljuks of Iraq and didn“t get a single title from any city. Is that normal? Because playing Jerusalem I got them instantly (next round) when conquering a city...
    How far are you in your campaign? Faction leader and heir do not receive gubernatorial titles. You must enter a city with "ordinary" family member to get one.

Under the patronage of m_1512

metsikhovne's Avatar Semisalis

worth to see

Thank you, but this is not Tech Help forum. Post any problem there, as was asked in release post.

This bug has been identified and fixed already. Fix will be included in a patch for 2.3 that will appear this month. We only wait for more problems to appear. We hope there won't be much more, but who knows.

''akhmed you made the ladders too long you IDIOT''

saglam2000's Avatar Campidoctor

illiterate populations tend to do that
    "The Turks are never trapped. It's the people who surround them who are in trouble."Anthony Hebert

‎"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." Christopher Hitchens

great release! just asking for a little favor guys. pls SEED for me.. thanks in advance. mwah!

Tadzreuli's Avatar Chevalier Blanche

Originally Posted by Tadzreuli
    I had downloaded all 3 files da begin the instalation the mod, but the installer don't work, I had many times try to install, but it don't work again. I have windows wista and after I hade try open the installer ,,with administration,, but it don't work really again.
    İT LL.for me it has began to install late.but finally its making.
    I had installed too .. finally ... it's better version of mod, than 2.02 , especially music soundrecks !

Dear wudang_clown,

The torrent link isn't working. Is this only a temporary problem? In the meantime I shall download using Megaupload. This will take some time. Lastly you work looks very exciting and from the installation description should be very easy to install onto Steam (alot easier than BC2.02), even with Windows 7 or Vista UAC issues. Well done.

KBO,

GGM
    <--Click or be damned-->
    A General is not so much blamed for making trial of an ill-digested project, as he will be for the obstinate continuing in the same. Therefore the speediest leaving of any such enterprise doth excuse the rashness which might be imputed to the beginning.
    - General George Monck (a great and noble English patriot and gentleman)

Quote Originally Posted by General George Monck View Post
    The torrent link isn't working. Is this only a temporary problem?
    Something has to be wrong with the tracker.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

We (CBUR) hope that we will be ready to make our donation to BC before BC 3.0 will be ready.
    Varangian guard.

We thank the curent team and Strelac that allowed us to use BC material (the chess belt is Strelac's for example).
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by General George Monck View Post
    The torrent link isn't working.
    But what is wrong, exactly? I've just checked it, everything works, I can download the torrent and download the mod normally.

@Anthonius, that's most generous of you and TGC team to donate any units for BC. Thank you very much!

trlus's Avatar Foederatus

Beautiful OK When Will appear Version 3.0 ^_^
    أنت دوسري
    فاسمع ما يقال عنك !
    واذا لم تكن فاسمع ما يقال عنا
    قال الحجاج بن يوسف: هؤلاء قبيلة الدواسر قاتلة جبان ) المعروف عن قبيلة الدواسر فى جزيرة العرب أنها القبيلة الوحيدة التى تقتل الرجل من أبنائها إذا كان جبانا.
    قال عنهم الرئيس اليمني علي عبدالله صالح :
    ( الدواسر قبيلة لا ٺحٺاج إلى رجال فرجالها أهل ثباٺ )
    قال عنهم الرئيس العراقي صدام حسين :
    ( في كل نقطة دَم دوسري يوٌلد مجاهد وقائد )
    قال عنهم الملك فيصل رحمه الله:
    (لن ٺسٺطيع أي قوة أن ٺضرب قبيلة الدواسر لانهم من اعظم آلقبآئل على وجه الارض )
    قال عنهم الملك عبد العزيز آل سعود رحمه : ( مآيهزم بيرق حرب وفيه دوسري)
    قال عنهم الشيخ زايد رحمه الله رئيس دولة الإمارات :
    ( اذا إٍنْــٺ لم ٺعاشر دوسري في حياٺك وتخاويه فانٺ في خطر لأنك لم تعاشر رجلاً بحياتك)
    قال ديكسون المؤرخ المستشرق الانجليزي فى كتابه "الحكومة الانجليزية الهندية " الدواسر هم ألمان العرب وكان ذلك أثناء معركة كنزان عام (1333ه - 1915 ) بسبب ما رآه من شجاعة رجال قبيلة الدواسر وشراستهم فى القتــال.❤
    كفو يالدواسر

SoulBlade's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    We (CBUR) hope that we will be ready to make our donation to BC before BC 3.0 will be ready.
    Varangian guard.

We thank the curent team and Strelac that allowed us to use BC material (the chess belt is Strelac's for example).
    Swords? I thought they used axes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Roman View Post
    Satan works in cunning way to keep us away of god. Sciene is the religion of Satan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes. View Post
    TWC is ruining my abilty to have an erection
    Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank View Post
    Regarding the Irish, if its between them and the Timurids:
    Irish: ran around bogs and forests munching on potatoes
    Timurids: slaughtered millions and threw empires into terror
    OK I'm not sure the Irish had potatoes in medieval times but that still doesn't tip things in their favour
    When in doubt, say - Trve Norsk Blękk Mettal

a

// [Last.fm][/SPOILER]
    Play Supremacy 1914, the free real-time strategy online games and the Browsergame of the Year 2009!

[SPOILER]

Supremacy1914 - the best MMO

Spoiler for Dangerous stuff
    Code:
    Signature stock:  

Quote Originally Posted by wudang_clown View Post
    But what is wrong, exactly? I've just checked it, everything works, I can download the torrent and download the mod normally.
    Sorry wudang_clown, I wasn't clear in my post.

The link didn't produce a site, the usual error 404. I just tried it and it works now. I will download the torrent in the hope that the more people who have the torrent the quicker it will be for others to download.

KBO,

GGM
    <--Click or be damned-->
    A General is not so much blamed for making trial of an ill-digested project, as he will be for the obstinate continuing in the same. Therefore the speediest leaving of any such enterprise doth excuse the rashness which might be imputed to the beginning.
    - General George Monck (a great and noble English patriot and gentleman)

Big Pacha's Avatar Campidoctor

Awesooooooooooooome!!!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBlade View Post
    Swords? I thought they used axes?
    They use axes (see them on their backs) if i order them to do so.
    This unit uses two kind of melee weapons as Strelac 1st attempted.
    Our version is reversed but 100% without problems. I can order them to use any weapon i wish exept when they are on walls that use only their two handed axes.
    You can see their tier 1 (the picture i used here is their tier 3) fighting with their axes here.
    Don't forget to rep the creators.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.