Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3 !RELEASE! - !PREVIEW! AND !DOWNLOAD!

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Default Re: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3 !RELEASE! - !PREVIEW! AND !DOWNLOAD!

Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    Depositfiles has changed its download procedure, I had to use its Downloader in order to download the files.
    Well, I checked Depositfiles shortly after you posted your initial question and I didn't have to install any downloader. Perhaps it depends on the region you live in?

Under the patronage of m_1512

Quote Originally Posted by wudang_clown View Post
    Well, I checked Depositfiles shortly after you posted your initial question and I didn't have to install any downloader. Perhaps it depends on the region you live in?
    That is interesting. When I was at the Depositfiles page, the only option I got is to use the Download Manager. Anyway, I managed to do so without any problem and thanks for a GREAT MOD

Hi there, I would need some advices. I have Win7 installed and MTW2 and Kingdoms through steam. My first question: do I have to download and install MTW 2 Kingdoms 1.5 patch or not, because in the Kingdoms main menu 1.05 is written as it's version number. MTW2 and Kingdoms are installed in steam folder in program filesx86 folder. Is it OK like this, can I start install BC 2.3? Previously I have tried to install the game in F:, but did not work, so I do not know what the problem is. Thanks for the support in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    That is interesting. When I was at the Depositfiles page, the only option I got is to use the Download Manager. Anyway, I managed to do so without any problem and thanks for a GREAT MOD
    I get this option in Germany, but you can actually download BC normally without it. It probably takes a little longer without their downloader, you have to come back a couple of hours later for the next part, etc.

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Quote Originally Posted by sandorgabor1984 View Post
    Hi there, I would need some advices. I have Win7 installed and MTW2 and Kingdoms through steam. My first question: do I have to download and install MTW 2 Kingdoms 1.5 patch or not, because in the Kingdoms main menu 1.05 is written as it's version number. MTW2 and Kingdoms are installed in steam folder in program filesx86 folder. Is it OK like this, can I start install BC 2.3? Previously I have tried to install the game in F:, but did not work, so I do not know what the problem is. Thanks for the support in advance!
    If you have Steam edition of the game installed, then you don't need any other copy of M2TW. You may have problems installing BC into Program Files directory, though...
    Last edited by wudang_clown; June 04, 2014 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Error correction.

Under the patronage of m_1512

cisfe's Avatar Foederatus

Good mod

Hi there. Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm curious as to why there are issues with installing BC into the Program Files directory. I'm sorry if this has already been covered, I just haven't had the time to go through every page.

Those links can't download.Plz create new links.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by wudang_clown View Post
    I download these files through Deposit files and use regular browser mode, but it says that the set up files are corrupted.

AlyssaFaden's Avatar Civis

Deposit downloads is some form of trolling joke, right? There are way better download facilities nowadays without getting some form of spam, trojan, ad-attack, omgwtfisthatcaptcha #waitIhavetowait24freakingminutes? site.

I tried twice. I never got further than the first file ... because apparently that one alone triggered a "ARGH YOU MUST WAIT 24 MINUTES BEFORE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ANYTHING ELSE!"

Seriously guys, I'll let you host your files on my Dropbox location forever to avoid this 1990's bull****

Still don't have the files, btw. Heard it's a great mod, but at this rate it will be tomorrow before I have any idea on that score.

Quote Originally Posted by AlyssaFaden View Post
    Deposit downloads is some form of trolling joke, right? There are way better download facilities nowadays without getting some form of spam, trojan, ad-attack, omgwtfisthatcaptcha #waitIhavetowait24freakingminutes? site.

I tried twice. I never got further than the first file ... because apparently that one alone triggered a "ARGH YOU MUST WAIT 24 MINUTES BEFORE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ANYTHING ELSE!"

Seriously guys, I'll let you host your files on my Dropbox location forever to avoid this 1990's bull****

Still don't have the files, btw. Heard it's a great mod, but at this rate it will be tomorrow before I have any idea on that score.
    I totally agree. I have 100mb/s internet, nobody's seeding and the only mirror is terrible. I could have this done in 10 minutes on any other site. I really want to try the mod an all but it's gonna take longer to download this than it would to download wolfenstein. Does Mega host large files?

Where does the 2.3.2.2 quickfix go?

Long time Stalker...Any Updates?..

I wish people would upload there MODS, and such to decent websites. Bare in mind I have what I would call the best internet provider and speed for the UK, I download steam games at 20mb/s, but 9/10 times for any mods of M2TW has all these ridiculous websites which take over an hour or 2 for a measly 1gb.

I have played your mod before and I love it, but this stupid download links make me not want to download the new 2.3

Put it on moddb and I believe many others will download it.

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Mega should have good speed. Also the torrent should be good so I don't know what's your problem.

Part 1
    https://mega.co.nz/#!ONA1hLBL!W5aGxH...DSi-yx9NIA4_HA

Part 2
    https://mega.co.nz/#!XJA2kAQZ!XTGizJ...ud_9R4M1e3m2Rw

Part 3
    https://mega.co.nz/#!fV5TlC6A!YptI7d...Z7f0DOzINdP31c

Laetus

Will you also be able to post 2.3.2 and 2.3.2.2 also?

But why? They are posted and linked, small attachments on this post that anyone could download, just one is nearly 50MB,
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ickfix-2-3-2-2

I've managed to download all 3 parts and followed all the instructions and then done the 2.3.2 patch and the 2.3.2.2 quickfix, but when i try start the mod and error message comes up:

Windows cannot find 'kingdoms.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly and try again.

I've tried re downloading it all too but same message comes up. The only thing I can think I did wrong was for the 2nd and 3rd parts, when downloading into the broken_crescent_kingdoms it has told me that a folder already exists with that name, but I put add anyway. I've also tried dragging and dropping the quickfix into

\mods\broken_crescent_kingdoms\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign

as I had seen someone post earlier saying that's what you need to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Do you have the steam version perchance?

Make a copy of medieval2.exe and rename it kingdoms.exe . All steam users have to do it to run mods now.