Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 318192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3 !RELEASE! - !PREVIEW! AND !DOWNLOAD!

zburanuki's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: BROKEN CRESCENT 2.3 !RELEASE! - !PREVIEW! AND !DOWNLOAD!

no, only a faction preview you can expect in february.

Stop asking when anything will be released. It's pointless and annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    Stop asking when anything will be released. It's pointless and annoying.
    Calm down, I was just trying to decide whether I should wait, or just download 2.3 and play that.

Thanks for the response zburanuki.

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Download 2.3 and play it. There won't be 2.4 for some time yet.

Under the patronage of m_1512

I can't seem to download 2.3.2.1 and 2.3.2.2. Is there any other download links?
    Much appreciated.

first post, first page there are links for them
    Last edited by zburanuki; February 09, 2013 at 09:48 AM.

Hi everyone

I have been wanting to try BC but for me the depositfiles links do not work (I have tried to download part 2 several times without success).

Does anyone have it on any other host? (uploaded.net would be perfect but any other will do)

Thank you in advance

i just checked the links and everything is fine, i don't why they don't work for you. does anyone else have the same problem?

First of all, what does it actually mean they don't work? Those links direct an user to three packages of BC, and that's all any links should do: direct to a content.

Maybe you can't download the mod, because something disconnects you with depositfiles? That's a different issue, and I think it does not depend on what links are provided.

I can download part1 without any issue. I have tried downloading part2 at least three times, the problem is always the same: at about two thirds of the file downloading stops. This is the reason why I asked if anyone happened to have it on a different file host (I very rarely have issues like this one). Anyway, I will try it again.

Firstly: guys this mod is AWESOME! Thank you for all your work!

Secondly: as you can guess I managed to download all the three parts.

Zectorman's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by b1944 View Post
    I can download part1 without any issue. I have tried downloading part2 at least three times, the problem is always the same: at about two thirds of the file downloading stops. This is the reason why I asked if anyone happened to have it on a different file host (I very rarely have issues like this one). Anyway, I will try it again.
    Unfortunantly I have not been able to dl the Part 2 or the 2.3.1 patch.

Now I have to ask, do I need the 2.3.1 patch or can i skip it and just dl the 2.3.2 and 2.3.2.2 patches?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgxBxU9wSP8

Ferdinand Von Terl, he knew how to RP before you could even Speak your name!

There was no patch 2.3.1. All you need to do is to download and install 2.3, 2.3.2 and 2.3.2.2.

Can someone please reupload the download links? They stop for me as well.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected. - G.K. CHESTERTON

First of all I would like to thank the BC team for doing such an amazing work. Cant believe you guys worked so hard totally overhauling the game and then gave out this mod, which is equivalent to an expansion, for free. The Islamic history and culture you have put in the game makes the game very very enjoyable.

Secondly, I have some requests/ideas.

a) Can you please release a submod for easy economy? Players can have an option to play the game on default BC economy or a bit easier sub mod economy. IMO buildings are very expensive and I find myself often just clicking turn button over and over just to have enough currency to build something. The pace of this economy submod shouldnt be that of vanilla medieval 2 but it should be easier compared to current BC economy.

b) Area of recruitment system is an excellent idea but i cant figure out how to reinforce/retrain troops without taking them back to original recruiting area? For example i recruit a unit in Ghazni (in Afghanistan/Iran) and cant reinforce/retrain that unit in some Indian/Pakistan city. Am i missing something or the only option i have is to take that unit back to original area and then reinforce/retrain? If this is the case, then can you please mod the reinforcement/retraining to be actually available in all you cities (wihout any need for some barracks/military building to available in the city) but to make it realistic, you can put a some delay or time required to retrain that unit. (The idea being that original unit's soldiers were requested from India/Pakistan to Ghazni and it takes some time for that unit's soldier to travel that distance to reinforce their fellow soldiers)

c) Why are Seljuks of Rum surrounded by Romans? The economy is already hard and you cant support many units/armies so how can i defend my cities as playing Seljuks of Rum from all sides? Shouldnt this be balanced? (Maybe you surrounded Rum by Romans because it was historically accurate but still it should be balanced for gameplay)

Also I want to add that, historically, i am sure that the revenue of a medieval state generated in 6 months or 1 year was NOT so small that it allowed to construct only 1 building in only 1 city. So yea, easy economy.

And also i dont understand why I have to wait some turns to retrain a unit. I get it that in order to make it realistic new units are get available after a few turns but i think players should be able to retrain them immediately.

Thanks.

ello

can someone help me out plz????

I am a big fan of broken crescent. I read those threads how to download broken crescent and tried all sort of things but still its not working properly.

I am completely new to broken crescent, so where should I start from? can some one give me a link that i have to download in order to play broken crescent.

I already have medieval 2: total war and kingdoms. so what should be my next step?

Yeah, both parts of the 2.3.2.1 download through Filehosting.org are broken. I've tried a dozen times in three different browsers now, but the downloads won't finish. They decide they're done at between 30 and 300 MB and just halt.

Can you please upload them through a different service, or better yet stick all required files on one torrent?

If Filehosting doesn't work, then either use Depositfiles or the torrent.

But aren't both Filehosting and the torrent 2.3 only, not 2.3.2 or 2.3.2.1?

Ah, I think I see... 2.3.2 and 2.3.2.2 are directly attached to http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ickfix-2-3-2-2, but not in this thread. Yes?

Wow, yeah, Filehosting is totally screwed up. 2.3.2 is only 43MB? Depositfiles was trying to tell me it was like 1.7GB.
    Last edited by Hraesvilgr; March 04, 2013 at 02:40 PM. Reason: brainfart