Thread: There won't be a BoA 3

Icon4 There won't be a BoA 3

Official announcement

I think it's time to make an official announcement. Since I have no news from high_templar (the mod leader) since years, I want to say that you can all consider BoA v3 as abandoned, except if high_templar give sign of life. I want to speak on behalf of the entire BoA team to thank you for your support and for trying our mod.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Raritу's Avatar Glück auf!
    Artifex

Default Re: BoA v3 is dead

It is a very sad new
    Honored filly of M and happily taking my glance over Milner and Diamat

Default Re: BoA v3 is abandonned

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BTW wheres the campaign add on for v 2.0

Default Re: BoA v3 is abandonned

The link die few weeks ago and I didn't kept a backup on my computer. I'm still waiting someone who can upload it.

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Default Re: There won't be a BoA 3

where can I load BTW?

In the download thread.

Domesticus

Im curious since ive just started looking at RTW mods, and ive been craving some Japanese total war(Shogun 1 is too damn old, and im on dial up, so no Shogun 2), and im gonna get this...

But WHY wont there be a 3.0? If youre a team member, why not continue the work? I dont really understand modding etiquitte, especially here...but if youre a team member, I think you have a right to continue the work, even if the leader is gone. Maybe just in terms of submod and not a whole new version, but still

Maybe thats just me though. But expanding this mod, or bringing it to Medieval 2 Total War even, would be awesome, since theres a severe lack of Asian mods on there

They all die for some reason

I'm not really a modder, high_templar worked on the mod mainly alone. So no high_templar, no BoA 3.

Domesticus

Ah I see, well thats too bad

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    Maybe thats just me though. But expanding this mod, or bringing it to Medieval 2 Total War even, would be awesome, since theres a severe lack of Asian mods on there

They all die for some reason
    Actually, there are a lot more now. Even for Rome Total War you can now have Genghis Khan Total War and East Asia: To the Last Sea.

It's true, AUH (All Under Heaven) has seen little activity for a while now (and may be dead), but other mods have been released in the meantime, including the Medieval II hosted mod Rise of the Three Kingdoms.

There's also the non-hosted mods on this site like Han Zhi Shang and Asia Empires: the New Order.