Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: IB2: ODOACER REX ITALIAE PROGRESS

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: IB2: ODOACER REX ITALIAE PROGRESS

Added a hvy cav unit to the sassanids
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

Bernardius's Avatar Decanus
    SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM NATIONES GERMANICAE

im just reading "the last Legion" from v m manfredi and im curious to play your mod. but take your time, we will wait patientely, because we know it will be awesome!
    Last edited by Bernardius; September 01, 2013 at 01:31 PM.
    EB II is finally out! ...NOW!!!...

midnite's Avatar Citizen

I received permission from Rhaymo of De Bello Mundo mod to use his roman bldgs. I am currently testing them out in Odoacer and believe I will leave them in.
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

midnite's Avatar Citizen

The De Bello Mundo bldgs work well so far. Not all of the bldgs on the battlemaps are changed but the majority are now changed to either roman, barbarian or eastern styles. I will post some pics soon. I have also added Granto's AI formations and they work well. I will leave them in if Granto says it is fine to use them.

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Granto has given his permission to use the new AI formations. A few pics of the new buildings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails newbld7.jpg   newbld6.jpg   newbld5.jpg   newbld4.jpg   newbld3.jpg  

newbld2.jpg   newbld1.jpg   roman_bld2.jpg   roman_bld1.jpg  

great to hear about the new Progress!

@ Midnite, these buildings realy add to the immersion, will you also be adding them to INVASIO BARBARORVM 2:AFRICA VANDALORVM & CONQVESTVS BRITANNIAE where appropriate, if so when and will it be a patch. As you can see I am realy excited to hear that they are working now. Carry on the great work......

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Murkwood View Post
    @ Midnite, these buildings realy add to the immersion, will you also be adding them to INVASIO BARBARORVM 2:AFRICA VANDALORVM & CONQVESTVS BRITANNIAE where appropriate, if so when and will it be a patch. As you can see I am realy excited to hear that they are working now. Carry on the great work......
    I have been doing some testing with all the mods and things are looking good!!

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Added some shields from Reno for the vandals and visigoths. Created 2 new axe units available to the germanic factions and probably make them available to be recruited in the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Murkwood View Post
    you can simply download the files from the CB page and they should work in both games, u must simply copy and paste the files into their proper data files and you have new buildings! however i should warn u there is a problem i encountered during seige battles with stone walls, some kind of glitch with the gates, install at own risk or be sure to make a backup...... happy modding!

This is getting pretty crazy. DBM, and now EBII coming out soon, IB2 is getting ever closer to being fully complete as a grand campaign. Stainless Steel is all just polish and the 1648 team has been done for several months. One game engine will be spanning nearly two millenia with some total conversion rock-out mods. Keep up the good work!

Reno Melitensis's Avatar Domesticus

From where you heard that EB II is coming out soon, the last I checked out it was far from complete, the team has a mammoth task to finish the mod. Expansion II for Conquestus will be released soon, and we are working on Odovacer.

Cheers

So when should we expect a release?

Quote Originally Posted by Reno Melitensis View Post
    From where you heard that EB II is coming out soon, the last I checked out it was far from complete, the team has a mammoth task to finish the mod. Expansion II for Conquestus will be released soon, and we are working on Odovacer.

Cheers
    Well, they are going to release an unfinished version to sort out bugs, with nearly 200 units.

Hello, I am new to this and tell me when will be ready this mod?: Thumbsup2

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Emperatriz View Post
    Hello, I am new to this and tell me when will be ready this mod?: Thumbsup2
    We still have lots of work to do so I could not give you a date just yet.

Just looking around for news here... great to see some new posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Bernardius View Post
    Just looking around for news here... great to see some new posts!
    Thanks Bernadrdius, you and others: just ask for what you wanna know or see. I think we should do something to attract more people and/or inspire them to post their opinions/thoughts.

Evalation's Avatar Centenarius

I come here regularly for news or updates I just dont post anything unless I see a reason too. Im sure others do the same thing, but if you want to attract attention id suggest a front page announcement or more sigs for this particular mod.
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion." - Alexander the Great

Reno Melitensis's Avatar Domesticus

A good way to attract attention would be do to some Faction previews once the change over of each faction is completed.
    Thx for the feed back guys.

Cheers