Thread: Date Masamune Starting Game

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Date Masamune Starting Game

Date Masamune Starting Game
    I know some people wanted this (I'm one of them), so I took things into my own hands and made it.

This is just to change the starting Date Daimyo's name into Masamune.
    Not strictly a mod, just a modified save game, so I decided to place it in Miscellaneous. Here's some shots:

----

Since this is a proof of concept for me, your young daughter is also now called Aya (instead of Yomogi) and infant son is called Watari (instead of Terumune), but I'm sure you won't mind that.
    ----

No moves have been made in the save, by the way, this is just a demonstration for the sake of caps.
    ----
    Funds are also set to 30K, because that is standard for all of my starts to make up for the AI's recruitment bonuses (Sorry, I just get truly sick when huge stacks overwhelm you from both directions when you couldn't possibly recruit that many troops to defend yourself- at least this way you have a fighting chance). But... if this bothers you I guess I could make one without funds; just request it- as I say, this is a proof more than anything.

The game is Short Campaign and on Easy. Again, I'm guessing the roleplayers among us that just want a Masamune don't really care for massive horrible death challenges. But again, if you'd like certain other difficulties made, I can do that.

Of course, this screws up historical accuracy, but hell, its not like Shogun II is big on that anyway (what with Oda continually dying on the first turn, eh? )

Are you ready guys!? Then Download HERE

...Sorry, couldn't resist the Sengoku Basara...

Goes into=> X:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USER\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Shogun2\save_games
    Assuming Windows XP, of course, I'm not sure about Windows 7.
    Last edited by eharper256; April 28, 2011 at 05:55 PM.