Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do people call me a racist when i say i find black people ugly?

Comes Domesticorum

Default Re: Why do people call me a racist when i say i find black people ugly?

I find American blacks can be extremely attractive, though I can't really say the same for their African relatives, as they have too much of a "National Geographic" thing going on.

But lawdy I know I've been attracted to some black women.

Actually one of the things I miss most about the US is the black people.

Quote Originally Posted by RZZZA View Post
    you are crazy. Stacey Dash, you wouldn't bang Stacey Dash? Look up her picture in google images.

You wouldn't hit that?

I question your sexuality
    she looks white and has grey-green eyes so I would.

but brown eyes are so unattractive, as is anything but light coloured skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavroforos View Post
    I find American blacks can be extremely attractive, though I can't really say the same for their African relatives, as they have too much of a "National Geographic" thing going on.

But lawdy I know I've been attracted to some black women.

Actually one of the things I miss most about the US is the black people.
    Funny thing is, it's black people galore inside New York City. Which gets EXTREMELY frustrating and tiring. I want to meet asians, whites, spanish. Though many of the blacks are overpopulated into this one small area, rather then be spread over a LARGE amount of land throughout USA. I wouldn't mind, but there are so much I would want a mix 20-20-20-20-20 for all the races. 20 black, 20 spanish, 20 asian etc

you are crazy. Stacey Dash, you wouldn't bang Stacey Dash? Look up her picture in google images.

You wouldn't hit that?

I question your sexuality
    she looks kinda white to be honest, maybe thats the reason u find her so hot

why does skin color make a difference? I'd bang one of those blue colored girls from Avatar. long as the shape is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin View Post
    she does look pretty white. But I listed a bunch of other black girls too.

Kandyse McClure is from South Africa

why does skin color make a difference?
    Are you trying to reason with people's sexualities? They just aren't as attractive.

Seriously, we've gone full circle from oppressing gays to oppressing people too "limited" in their sexuality.
    Kandyse McClure is from South Africa
    I wouldn't hit her with a pole vaulting stick.

why does skin color make a difference? I'd bang one of those blue colored girls from Avatar. long as the shape is right.
    well im not like that really, besides i like asian girls most, maybe thats why i find blacks so ugly, bcos they are extremely different
    Last edited by Irelia; April 28, 2011 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by irelandeb View Post
    Are you trying to reason with people's sexualities?

Seriously, we've gone full circle from oppressing gays to oppressing people too "limited" in their sexuality.
    Let's not say limited. I am the type of persons who find other races outside of my own (Im asian) very attractive (mostly hispanics or spaniards, and actually believe they are more attractive then my own race by a mile). I accept almost everyone in the world, though I am not attracted to african/african americans. Though I support equal rights, I just dont find them attractive sexually or romantically. I wouldn't say that is limited, rather just a differing sexuality. Everyone, and almost EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the world has standards and personal attractions.

I dont discriminate based on skin color but I do based on weight and body shape, even based on hair!

I don't like fat girls, but some guys love thicker girls. I like petite girls, small and petite.

I also prefer girls who don't have short hair...pretty hair is a big thing for me. but I'd make an exception for Halle Berry or Tamron Hall

I like thick lips and big pretty eyes, which is why I like Kandyse. but those are the same reasons I like someone like Denise Richards. So it's not about skin color for me

Comes Domesticorum

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Jelly View Post
    Funny thing is, it's black people galore inside New York City. Which gets EXTREMELY frustrating and tiring. I want to meet asians, whites, spanish. Though many of the blacks are overpopulated into this one small area, rather then be spread over a LARGE amount of land throughout USA. I wouldn't mind, but there are so much I would want a mix 20-20-20-20-20 for all the races. 20 black, 20 spanish, 20 asian etc
    I know mate, I lived in NY. I found that out of all the minorities, black people were by far my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperknickers II View Post
    It's racist because it sums up half a billion people, the vast majority of whom you have never seen, as 'ugly'. There's nothing wrong with not being attracted to the general African facial structure in your experience of it, of course. I think however that being an American, you have had bad experiences with them. My experience of black people is mostly of recent immigrants from Africa, and they are polar opposites to the mouthy African American stereotype. Tbh its not your fault, although how you can not find this attractive is beyond me:

I suppose that in general I do not find Northern European girls as attractive as Mediterranean or Asian ones, but again I suspect that is mainly because I live in a Northern European country with an extremely bad health record, therefore I associate Mediterraneans with health and therefore attractiveness.
    No. She's ugly. I don't find black people attractive at all, tough I don't hate black people for being black, I simply don't like their girls.

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Tbh, I found it slightly shocking to go to America and see black people everywhere. Not in a bad way, just I have never seen a black person up close and their facial structure is somewhat jarring when you are not used to it. But that doesn't mean I find them ugly, just unfamiliar. In fact I find some of the females quite exquisite, more like superhuman sculptures than actual humans. Skin colour has nothing to do with it: it doesn't really register with me in a setting. Eg the other day I found myself describing the guy with the 'really short hair' when he was the only South Asian in the room, not because of political correctness but because I am so used to South Asians and white people being together since I'm mixed race.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

Quote Originally Posted by Sulfurion Blackfyre View Post
    No. She's ugly. I don't find black people attractive at all, tough I don't hate black people for being black, I simply don't like their girls.
    Same here, shes ugly IMO

she's hawt! big thick **** sucking lips...

uh oh you got me being crude now. luckily there's no females on this forum to offend.

Same here, shes ugly IMO
    Well, there a different between romance and sexual attraction to me. Even though the girl is tappable/hot at least for me (which is what I include the 10% relief zone among blacks), I would NOT/NEVER date her. I just don't see myself with black women.

for me its both. I dont find them attractive and i dont see myself dating a black girl. But i guess its mostly because i dotn find them attractive lol

Im actually kinda surprised that so many people agree with me and said their opinions, i thought im going to be called racist again and everyone will say they are just like any other girls and political correct crap like that

Thoragoros's Avatar Citizen

Since this bizarre thread has been allowed to continue -- Jom posted -- I'll comment.

Yes, I thought the same thing about her, to be honest. First off, she definitely looks like she had something done to her nose, and her hair is quite obviously straightened. Also, being from NY, I can tell you first hand that is a fairly common black-hair treatment.

And it does not look half as good in person
    Last edited by Thoragoros; April 28, 2011 at 06:45 PM.
    Founder of The Great War - A WWI Mod, Creator of Thorized - Napoleon: Total Combat

Where Gods Walk Among Men
    The Line of Thor
    Patron of: Bethencourt, Hip63, m_1512

Under the Patronage of Captain Blackadder, Member of the Legion of Rahl.

most black girls straighten their hair....thats just a common thing since the 70's ended. White standard of beauty and all.

I like dreads too though, I thought lauryn hill was hot when she was younger

well is it because black girls are aware of the fact that men find them ugly and they want to look more like white/asian girls. prolly

well is it because black girls are aware of the fact that men find them ugly and they want to look more like white/asian girls. prolly
    yes....nappy is considered ugly these days. But black girls buy weaves and the hair they make weaves from is mostly indian hair. and I think we can all agree that indian is not white.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast