Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Why do people call me a racist when i say i find black people ugly?

Default Re: Why do people call me a racist when i say i find black people ugly?

you guys have seriously taken the african origin out of context.
    my statement was meant to refer to the specific dna that comes from her african parent. not the "african origin theory".

manco, if she is according to you, not black, and shes not white, then what the is she?
    simple, shes both, and applicable in both areas whether you agree with it or not or whether you think its some sort of retarded government conspiracy, i frankly dont give a rats arse.

This thread is just a bunch of people trying to prove to shin that he/she's a racist.

Manco's Avatar Dux Limitis

She's both or mixed. But mentioning one and not the other denies people half their heritage, culture, family and what not.
    Some day I'll actually write all the reviews I keep promising...

Delenidas di Warlord's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Don Of Atheos View Post
    you guys have seriously taken the african origin out of context.
    my statement was meant to refer to the specific dna that comes from her african parent. not the "african origin theory".

manco, if she is according to you, not black, and shes not white, then what the is she?
    simple, shes both, and applicable in both areas whether you agree with it or not or whether you think its some sort of retarded government conspiracy, i frankly dont give a rats arse.
    I'm just telling you that she wouldn't be classed as black as much as someone like Gabrielle Union. It's not her heritage that's in question, it's her skin tone. It's the same with that rapper/actor Drake too.
    "War dem want, Warlord a di general/
    Murderous and me crime dem say federal/
    Kill dem daily, not centennial/
    Make dem come, me prepare dem burial" - Bounty Killer - "War Dem Want"

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Quote Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
    This thread is just a bunch of people trying to prove to shin that he/she's a racist.
    No, that was back a few pages ago. I think everyone has given up on that and started a discussion about DNA, because trying to explain anything to Shin on the subject is futile.

To be honest, this thread has served it's purpose (whatever that was) and should be closed before it deteriorates further (if that's even possible)

Quote Originally Posted by ccllnply View Post
    No, that was back a few pages ago. I think everyone has given up on that and started a discussion about DNA, because trying to explain anything to Shin on the subject is futile.

To be honest, this thread has served it's purpose (whatever that was) and should be closed before it deteriorates further (if that's even possible)
    True. This debate is dead. Shin is disgusted by those he is disgusted by.

Quote Originally Posted by Delenidas Da 5'5" View Post

Gabrielle Union is too cute. Nobody's face should be that darn cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Delenidas Da 5'5" View Post
    I'm just telling you that she wouldn't be classed as black as much as someone like Gabrielle Union. It's not her heritage that's in question, it's her skin tone. It's the same with that rapper/actor Drake too.
    is it the same with barrack obama?
    are all those african americans, and liberal non-blacks who came out to vote in the first ever black president.... living in denial?

i mean he and many other famous "black" people arent the same color as black coffee, and it would be rather closed minded to assume that only "dark" colored black people are, in any way, black. or that they are the only people eligible of the term.
    so i fail to see how this cancels out their prominent genetic heritage

Quote Originally Posted by Don Of Atheos View Post
    is it the same with barrack obama?
    are all those african americans, and liberal non-blacks who came out to vote in the first ever black president.... living in denial?

i mean he and many other famous "black" people arent the same color as black coffee, and it would be rather closed minded to assume that only "dark" colored black people are, in any way, black. or that they are the only people eligible of the term.
    so i fail to see how this cancels out their prominent genetic heritage
    Speaking as a non-American, I believe that Barack Obama is the closest America will get to having a black president. His biracial heritage appeals to both whites and blacks so that helped him IMO.

I'll step into the minefield and say that many lightskinned blacks are unable to relate or be related to by darker blacks (and vice versa).

Comes Domesticorum

I don't think white people voted for Obama because he is part white. In America, white people consider Obama black, and only downplay his blackness when it suits them.

ohhhh kid, please get a girlfriend
    Who repped me like this T_T So cruel TT_TT I already love someone.... T_T And its painful T_T Because i cant be with her T_T And its not even up to me T_T
    Also, thanks for the rep <3

empr guy's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by Shin View Post
    Who repped me like this T_T So cruel TT_TT I already love someone.... T_T And its painful T_T Because i cant be with her T_T And its not even up to me T_T

is it the asian girl that left you for a black guy or a different one?
    odi et amo quare id faciam fortasse requiris / nescio sed fieri sentio et excrucior

Giorgos's Avatar Deus Ex Machina

I have seen black girls who look amazing and i am so much attracted to them i can't describe, but generally i am not attracted to the average looking black girl, as i am to the average white, asian or hispanic.

Its a taste thing, nothing to do with racism.

Quote Originally Posted by empr guy View Post
    is it the asian girl that left you for a black guy or a different one?
    What? No one left me
    Its not that... but i have been deeply depressed for past few months.... its complicated so dont even guess :/ :/

Indefinitely Banned

Its when you say the word ugly that you may have the problem?My preferance in women is white women and asian women,i dont usually find black women attractive but i would not call them ugly.Its not my mind thats making these choices its my penis.I have on rare occations found some black women attractive like Rihanna the singer but usually no.

Manco's Avatar Dux Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Shin View Post
    If you're really 18, stop typing like a 13-year old girl!
    Some day I'll actually write all the reviews I keep promising...

zomg that rep message made me lol.

anyway

"By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

dont lock it, there is no reason to... just let it die if u dont like it

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

And closed.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112