Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Why do people call me a racist when i say i find black people ugly?

SonOfOdin's Avatar More tea?

Default Re: Why do people call me a racist when i say i find black people ugly?

Quote Originally Posted by Shin View Post
    SonOfOdin what was that supposed to mean ? T_T
    Nothing, it was a joke
    /The Eagle Standard/Under the patronage of Omnipotent-Q/Werder Bremen fan/

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Jelly View Post
    If you say asians are not hot/attractive, well at least these, I question everyones sexuality...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I never said they are not attractive, I said I'm not attracted to them. They just do nothing for me.

Yeah sometimes i do but not that often
    Do you think that maybe because you're not exposed to a large black population, that maybe you harbour a little prejudice against them?

I cant believe this guy is 18. He sounds like a pre-puberty boy.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -- Robert Pirsig

"Feminists are silent when the bills arrive." -- Aetius

"Women have made a pact with the devil — in return for the promise of exquisite beauty, their window to this world of lavish male attention is woefully brief." -- Some Guy

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfOdin View Post
    She's ugleh.
    My point is that most females are ugleh without any grooming. Doesnt matter what race.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -- Robert Pirsig

"Women have made a pact with the devil — in return for the promise of exquisite beauty, their window to this world of lavish male attention is woefully brief." -- Some Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
    Do you think that maybe because you're not exposed to a large black population, that maybe you harbour a little prejudice against them?
    What do you mean by that? If i dont find them pretty at all how am i against them? We are talking about physical look i dont need to get to know them to see how they look.

I cant believe this guy is 18. He sounds like a pre-puberty boy.
    Yeah i know im childish, i think im annoyed by ur comment too

Manco's Avatar Dux Limitis

Is it really that hard and time-consuming to type your and you?
    Some day I'll actually write all the reviews I keep promising...

What do you mean by that? If i dont find them pretty at all how am i against them? We are talking about physical look i dont need to get to know them to see how they look.
    Well I don't find obese people in wheelchairs attractive but I don't go out of my way to let them know that.

I hope you don't go around offending black people

Quote Originally Posted by RZZZA View Post
    Well I don't find obese people in wheelchairs attractive but I don't go out of my way to let them know that.

I hope you don't go around offending black people
    This. This times 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

They have a thing called the "Black moment" or "negro moment" (the negro is with a igger type). They will spaz if they're offended, or at least see something that is offending to them personally.

Another tip to my survival guide...

Angrychris's Avatar Primicerius

Unless your more intimidating

Leave it to the modder to perfect the works of the paid developers for no profit at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jankren View Post
    My point is that most females are ugleh without any grooming. Doesnt matter what race.
    True. I guess it's up to personal taste in women really, I mean I have a white friend who is almost exclusively attracted to Black/Light Black(a la Rihanna) women.

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Shin, if you want I can go through this thread and quote your posts that make you look racist.

Indefinitely Banned

you're not racist, you're just blind is all

Quote Originally Posted by АкaЯ View Post
    Shin, if you want I can go through this thread and quote your posts that make you look racist.
    Impossible, you can only find posts of me saying black girls r ugly to me
    Even if i was racist u cant prove this in this thread
    But im not racist, and when it comes to races i back up my opinions with some facts not hatred...
    But this time im just talking about my taste and how i dont find black women attractive at all, thats all. I jus want to see opinions of other ppl ...

Nothing, it was a joke
    =) <3
    Last edited by Irelia; May 01, 2011 at 03:23 AM.

Is it just me or that all the Poles in this forum really do seem to have racist tendencies?

Why do people call me racist when I find Poles racist?

Is it just me or that all the Poles in this forum really do seem to have racist tendencies?
    You're more likely to find "racists" in places with little ethnic diversity than in countries with a lot, just saying.

Lol just one post above yours i stated that i am not racist... And maybe its because Poland is still a country of white people? And we can observe whats happening to other countries because of immigration? Most poles agree on one thing- our immigration should be made of asians (which is happening) not blacks or arabs.

But yes i have to agree, Poland is pretty racist

Manco's Avatar Dux Limitis

Why would Asians want to go to Poland? It's just as bad or worse than their own countries.
    Some day I'll actually write all the reviews I keep promising...

Quote Originally Posted by Manco View Post
    Why would Asians want to go to Poland? It's just as bad or worse than their own countries.
    Depends which Asians really. It's not like Mongolia or Cambodia are on the same level as Singapore or S.Korea.