Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do people call me a racist when i say i find black people ugly?

Default Why do people call me a racist when i say i find black people ugly?

I think they are ugly, i mean, im not a racist i just think so. WHy do i get called racist? Its like i would say fat girls are gross, its about my taste not being a racist. I dont even think its the color of their skin (well maybe partly), i just find them ugly. Its my opinion and everyone says its racism? I wonder if a black person said that white people are ugly i wonder if that person would be called a racist. Prolly not

Default Re: Why do people call me a racist when i say i find black people ugly?

Wow, im not racist either, but I am NOT attracted to african/african american girls at ALL.

My attractions are hispanics, whites, asians (any kind, east, south, west whatever). Basically the whole world except african americans/africans.

Most blacks girls are ghetto, loud, mean, mouthy, think they're all that. Seriously... How worse can it actually get. You're just making it worse with that horrible personality. Though that is a generalization, and which is also bad. But according to my own specific location, I have a certain view depending on the case.
    Last edited by Banana Jelly; April 28, 2011 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Jelly View Post
    Wow, im not racist either, but I am NOT attracted to african/african american girls at ALL.

My attractions are hispanics, whites, asians (any kind, east, south, west whatever). Basically the whole world except african americans/africans.

Most blacks girls are ghetto, loud, mean, mouthy, ugly, think they're all that. Seriously... How worse can it actually get. You're just making it worse with that horrible personality.
    Same here. I know it sounds wrong, but i would never, i mean NEVER date a black girl. I just dont find them pretty, at all. Like, they were all ugly. But saying ur opinion is forbidden, apparently.
    Besides ur right, their personallity sux as well.

Ulyaoth's Avatar Truly a God Amongst Men

Most blacks girls are ghetto, loud, mean, mouthy, ugly, think they're all that. Seriously... How worse can it actually get. You're just making it worse with that horrible personality.
    Not finding them attractive is one thing, I don't for the most part, but assuming all are like that is bigoted. At least prejudicial.
    I'm cold, and there are wolves after me.

Under the Patronage of the Almighty Justinian

One's sexuality is completely illogical so arguing with it is ridiculous.

Personally I find white people with blue eyes and blonde hair most attractive. And I've only just realized that the women I find most attractive tend to have blue eyes and blone hair...I did know I prefered white women all along though.

Jom's Avatar A Place of Greater Safety
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Shin View Post
    Same here. I know it sounds wrong, but i would never, i mean NEVER date a black girl. I just dont find them pretty, at all. Like, they were all ugly. But saying ur opinion is forbidden, apparently.
    Besides ur right, their personallity sux as well.
    Yes all blacks have the same personality, and it sucks.

Nothing racist about that.

"For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again."

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyaoth View Post
    Not finding them attractive is one thing, I don't for the most part, but assuming all are like that is bigoted. At least prejudicial.
    Not all of them but hes very right. Not all of Russians drink vodka but if someone says Russians love vodka you cant disagree

Jom i dont rly care about ther personallity anyway, they are too ugly for me to even bo considered people i would like to go out with (i mean girls of course)

Same here. I know it sounds wrong, but i would never, i mean NEVER date a black girl. I just dont find them pretty, at all. Like, they were all ugly. But saying ur opinion is forbidden, apparently
    Though, I don't find them attractive (and neither does 99% of my non-black friends, and trust me that doesn't mean I don't have black friends, i only make friends with blacks who aren't ghetto), me and my friends always leave a small percentage of relief. I would say I am un-attracted to 90% of black girls. Though i still wouldn't date the other 10%, they might actually look nice enough for me to tap them. Rihanna, and the sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyaoth View Post
    Yes. That is why I said MOST. Well, I am basing this off my neighborhood/environment. I understand saying that there personality is ghetto is a huge generalization, but saying MOST are according to my neighborhood, it wouldn't at the LEAST be bigotry. Though, I do apologize for the huge generalization that it seemed to imply.

But to the population as a whole, I don't think I can say that however, I can speculate as to where I live.
    Last edited by Pontifex Maximus; April 30, 2011 at 08:12 AM.

Though, I don't find them attractive (and neither does 99% of my non-black friends, and trust me that doesn't mean I don't have black friends, i only make friends with blacks who aren't ghetto), me and my friends always leave a small percentage of relief. I would say I am un-attracted to 90% of black girls. Though i still wouldn't date the other 10%, they might actually look nice enough for me to tap them. Rihanna, and the sort.
    well im happy to read this, where do you live? (what state)

well im happy to read this, where do you live? (what state)
    New York. Where do you live?

Well New York can be considered one of the most "ghettoist" places in United States among the minorities. Though I have some WONDERFUL black friends who are girls, there personalities are excellent, such as helpful, non-ghetto and kind, I wouldn't date them even if they looked nice. I just don't see myself with it.

man you are completely crazy if you wouldn't bang Gabrielle Union, Stacey Dash or Jada Pinkett Smith

there are tons of black women I would totally smash.

Tamron Hall, Halle Berry, Kandyse McClure would all get it hard

oh baby

Manco's Avatar Dux Limitis

How about in the future you just say "I don't find black people attractive" or "I'm not attracted to black girls".
    The word ugly will immediately make people defensive, regardless of what group you're talking about.
    Some day I'll actually write all the reviews I keep promising...

And how do so many people find asians attractive?

I bet most people are attracted mostly to their own race...

Quote Originally Posted by RZZZA View Post
    man you are completely crazy if you wouldn't bang Gabrielle Union, Stacey Dash or Jada Pinkett Smith

there are tons of black women I would totally smash.

Tamron Hall, Halle Berry, Kandyse McClure would all get it hard

oh baby
    That's why I always give relief points to them ^__^ There are always beautiful exceptions. Though majority aren't attractive, well to me.

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

It's racist because it sums up half a billion people, the vast majority of whom you have never seen, as 'ugly'. There's nothing wrong with not being attracted to the general African facial structure in your experience of it, of course. I think however that being an American, you have had bad experiences with them. My experience of black people is mostly of recent immigrants from Africa, and they are polar opposites to the mouthy African American stereotype. Tbh its not your fault, although how you can not find this attractive is beyond me:

I suppose that in general I do not find Northern European girls as attractive as Mediterranean or Asian ones, but again I suspect that is mainly because I live in a Northern European country with an extremely bad health record, therefore I associate Mediterraneans with health and therefore attractiveness.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

Manco's Avatar Dux Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by irelandeb View Post

Personally I prefer Persian and North African women actually, while being pretty pasty white myself.
    And my brother went Asian.
    Some day I'll actually write all the reviews I keep promising...

Quote Originally Posted by Copperknickers II View Post
    Tbh its not your fault, although how you can not find this attractive is beyond me:
    You see her hair is really attractive but then when I imagine her naked I'm repulsed and realize she's not a smooth white woman.

Quote Originally Posted by irelandeb View Post

Im white i find both white girls and asian girls attractive... so its not like that

RZZZA well yeah then i am crazy

Banana Jelly i live in Europe And not even western europe, some i dont even wanna talk about coz i hate it so much

Manco lol in 10 years time u wont be allowed to even say ur own opinion if it goes on like this. No, they are just ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperknickers II View Post
    It's racist because it sums up half a billion people, the vast majority of whom you have never seen, as 'ugly'. There's nothing wrong with not being attracted to the general African facial structure in your experience of it, of course. I think however that being an American, you have had bad experiences with them. My experience of black people is mostly of recent immigrants from Africa, and they are polar opposites to the mouthy African American stereotype. Tbh its not your fault, although how you can not find this attractive is beyond me:

I suppose that in general I do not find Northern European girls as attractive as Mediterranean or Asian ones, but again I suspect that is mainly because I live in a Northern European country with an extremely bad health record, therefore I associate Mediterraneans with health and therefore attractiveness.
    Oh lawd. I would tap her till oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by Manco View Post
    Personally I prefer Persian and North African women actually, while being pretty pasty white myself.
    And my brother went Asian.
    This is what I am saying. Though I do not say that races are ugly, however I say they are unattractive. For the sole reason that it's my own attraction which differs among people. Attraction ranges from personality, and looks.

you are crazy. Stacey Dash, you wouldn't bang Stacey Dash? Look up her picture in google images.

You wouldn't hit that?

I question your sexuality

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast