Thread: Crimean Khanate Generals bug

GasCanGerry's Avatar Libertus
    In the middle of nowhere with her husband, Eustace Bagge...

Icon4 Crimean Khanate Generals bug

I have a bit of a dilemma that is annoying me as hell. So we have our Crimean Khanate guys who are actually Islamic when it comes to religion but they have european units. The General Staff unit itself has 32 men which is typical for a General's Bodyguard (Ottoman Empire unit). When you right click on the unit to see it's STATS not it's traits you can see how it has a standard ETW cavalry/infantry unit icon (soldier with a white torso and typical continental hat). I'm not used to modding at all but i decided to give it a shot and see if i can do anything. Opened up data.pack, checked the uniforms and everything was correct when it comes to what was typed in there. I compared it to another minor faction i.e Belgium and saw that the exact same thing was typed in. Checked the uniform colors and it had the same color scheme like the Crimean line infantry units. I really don't know what to do and i am asking for your help. I considered replacing the unit with an Ottoman General, but i realized it would just look wrong. Any kind of help is appreciated . I am using the All Factions mod and nothing else. And here is a website that shows that there is a General Staff texture model for the Khanate: http://totalwar.honga.net/napoleon_unit.php?f=crimean_khanate&u=Gen_Generals_Staff
    Last edited by GasCanGerry; April 27, 2011 at 01:41 PM.