Thread: Just Wondering...

TuCoT's Avatar Biarchus

Default Just Wondering...

Just wondering situation about mapping progress for ETW. Is it possible to creating our own maps and theatres in ETW? How many years must be past to meeting major ETW modifications (like DotS for M2TW, EB for RTW)? As I say in title, just wondering...

Default Re: Just Wondering...

Sadly MTW and RTW where better modable. At the moment it is not possible to add regions or change the whole map.

Could you imagine how fluid and awesome ETW would be with theaters in it?!??! Look what I picked off of an old thread...
    Attachment 159555

Attachment 159556

Attachment 159557

Attachment 159558

Attachment 159559

Attachment 159560

Attachment 159561

I don't know what you have toward this, but I would PAY someone to mod something like this.

Is there any progress being made on editing the maps?
    What needs to be done to make it possible?

The Orcs of Gundabad Erin go Bragh FROGS

When I came back to Dublin I was court marshaled in my absence and sentenced to death in my absence, so I said they could shoot me in my absence"
    Brendan Behan
    The Irish won an Empire
    The Scots ran an Empire
    The English lost an Empire

"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, 'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"
    - Quentin Crisp

There is one weapon that the British cannot take away from us: we can ignore them.
    - Michael Collins

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who doesn't want to be broken.
    - Bobby Sands