Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: IB2 Conqvestvs Britanniae CTDS and bugs

Default Re: IB2 Conqvestvs Britanniae CTDS and bugs

I re insatlled MTWII, Kingdoms and the mod and agan crush after the first minutes of battel Help!!

Tomaltán Fionn MacDubhghaill's Avatar Laetus
    Glencullen, Co. Dublin (next to Johnny Foxes)

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus View Post
    You can buy it digitally and install it that way instead of a disc. This is how I have it installed but to answerer the larger part of your question if I understand it correctly would be no. The game requires a MTW2 Kingdoms installation in some way
    See I bought the games ages ago, but just moved out and won't be able to get the discs to where I live no for a while. So if I already have Kingdoms Britannia and MTW2 installed from a disc, is there any way I can continue to play the mod without having the discs?

Reno Melitensis's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Tomaltán Fionn MacDubhghaill View Post
    See I bought the games ages ago, but just moved out and won't be able to get the discs to where I live no for a while. So if I already have Kingdoms Britannia and MTW2 installed from a disc, is there any way I can continue to play the mod without having the discs?
    What you are asking has no answer here, that's illegall and is a criminal offence. Don't ask these questions again here on this forum.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Gigantus; June 24, 2011 at 12:04 AM. Reason: not needed

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

To play a game that has been installed using the original CDs requires a CD to be in the drive. Any other way is a circumvention of the copy protection and not permitted, refer to the ToS.

Promoting Illegal Activities (1, 4, or 8 points)

Posts that promote violation of the law are not allowed. Violation of the law includes, but is not limited to:

• Obtaining or providing ways to circumvent copy protection. This includes no-CD hacks, key generators, hacked ROMs, etc.

MorganH.'s Avatar Finis adest rerum

Just letting you guys know as its the first time i came across it;Playing as Ui Neill,attacking the rebel held city of Teamhair,i noticed that this city consisted of Aztec culture buildings;
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Regards.

Blog Entries

Dal Riata (scotland) has mesoamerican culture (Gael) listed in descr_sm_faction, hence the Aztec buildings, a draw back when using that culture.

Ok i understand,thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganH. View Post
    Ok i understand,thanks.
    Hi Morgan,
    I've tried and have done so for the most part tried to limit their potential growth as Hibernia factions historically didn't have large cities. I believe their settlements(the populations representative population of the province) will only reach to that of the urban level. That is about two levels lower than the Roman highest settlement level. midnite and I modified some buildings and structures at the village to the urban levels thus giving it a somewhat palatable appearance. Unfortunately Teamhair had to be made a huge settlement, a unique huge settlement on the island owned by a rebel faction so to be a place where Gael kings could be crowned Ard Ri, thus the appearances of the esoteric Aztect type buildings. Hopefully we can work on that ..
    Last edited by Riothamus; June 24, 2011 at 07:21 PM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Hi Morgan,
    I've tried and have done so for the most part tried to limit their potential growth as Hibernia factions historically didn't have large cities. I believe their settlements(the populations representative population of the province) will only reach to that of the urban level. That is about two levels lower than the Roman highest settlement level. midnite and I modified some buildings and structures at the village to the urban levels thus giving it a somewhat palatable appearance. Unfortunately Teamhair had to be made a huge settlement, a unique huge settlement on the island owned by a rebel faction so to be a place where Gael kings could be crowned Ard Ri, thus the appearances of the esoteric Aztect type buildings. Hopefully we can work on that ..
    Ok thanks for clarifying and hope you guys can work towards some sort of solution in future.

But in the mean time;first back to Africa Vandalorum right?!

Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by MorganH. View Post
    Ok thanks for clarifying and hope you guys can work towards some sort of solution in future.

But in the mean time;first back to Africa Vandalorum right?!

Greetings
    Yes..actually were are very close to finishing Vandalorvm II
    next will be the mod below ..but We will probably jump back and forth
    INVASIO BARBARORVM 2: ODOACER REX ITALIAE

Looking forward to the final(?)version of Africa Vandalorum,and Odoaker Rex Italiae in time of course.

you guys,in a Fan way

Kambe's Avatar Biarchus

Is it just me or do some units have 2 versions or is it a bug? For example Campywyr have 2 units, one with 80 men with better stats and other with 181 men but weaker stats.

Don't preorder games!

Quote Originally Posted by Kambe View Post
    Is it just me or do some units have 2 versions or is it a bug? For example Campywyr have 2 units, one with 80 men with better stats and other with 181 men but weaker stats.
    Its two versions. Im not at my mods comp but I think the smaller numbered unit was given 2 hit points. certain units were giving a chance to be recruited as an elite units in certain unique buildings and regions

Its two versions. Im not at my mods comp but I think the smaller numbered unit was given 2 hit points. certain units were giving a chance to be recruited as an elite units in certain unique buildings and regions
    Two hit points and usually much higher defensive skill in exchange for fewer men per unit.

♔Old Dragoon♔'s Avatar I'm Your Huckleberry
    Content Emeritus

Game looks and feels great thus far except for some minor pathfinding issues however, in battle I have no sound. I seemed to have forgotten if there is a quick fix for this in 'preferences' or such. All my current mods have the glorious sounds of sword and shield. Would like to hear it on this one as well chaps. Thanks again!

OD

Hi guys,when i played my first campaign(in May) with Powys,i attacked the city of Noviomagus and let it come to a sortie of the garrison.(cannot remember who held the city,but my guess is that the Saxons occupied it at the time)
    When fighting that battle,after approx 5 minutes or so,my game froze and i had to reboot my PC.
    After that,i resolved the battle automatically and resumed my GC.

I didnt think about it anymore as i thought it must have been my own pc playing tricks on me.

But yesterday evening,when i attacked the (Saxon)city again with my Regnum Britannia troops,the same error occured;Game freeze !

So now i am thinking that maybe this is a Mod related bug involving real time battles around Noviomagus ?

Unfortunately i havent saved the battle,so i will need to attack the city again in another campaign to see if it happens again.(or let it rebel and retake it)

midnite's Avatar Citizen

Hi MorganH. Did the freeze happen on the strategy part of the game?
    memory of Midnite, Pumpkin, Bear, Pip and Pepper -- 4/2/10, 5/24/10, 11/27/17, 11/11/18 and 1/15/19

Under the esteemed patronage of Elrond

Quote Originally Posted by midnite View Post
    Hi MorganH. Did the freeze happen on the strategy part of the game?
    No,it happened while fighting in front of the city.(on 2 seperate occasions in 2 different campaigns)

Blog Entries

Does this indicate that you didn't have problems with other siege battles? Siege battles are vastly more stressing then regular battles due to the extra textures from the buildings. Could it be heat problem (if you have the same problem with other siege battles)?
    Some of these textures are up to 5MB in size, a reason why I made a smaller size for the regular (vanilla) textures a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    Does this indicate that you didn't have problems with other siege battles? Siege battles are vastly more stressing then regular battles due to the extra textures from the buildings. Could it be heat problem (if you have the same problem with other siege battles)?
    Some of these textures are up to 5MB in size, a reason why I made a smaller size for the regular (vanilla) textures a while ago.
    No,i do/did not have any problems with other siege battles at all.

In the same campiagn i had siege battles at Folkstone,Richborough and this major big one at Cantwara Byric,with no problems.

The Only freeze/ctd like issues i ever had with this mod were on the 2 occasions as described in my initial post.

Let me try and retake the city again after i make the city rebel and ill keep you guys posted on whatever happens.