Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: IB2 Conqvestvs Britanniae CTDS and bugs

Default Re: IB2 Conqvestvs Britanniae CTDS and bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Steapa Snotor View Post
    Hi there rio
    Just a quick one, I Installed this last night without a hitch and played for a couple of hours, but today it does'nt start up at all.
    I seem to be having no luck with m2 mods, and its a shame because I really like this one.

Im not using any other mods, and use steam, any ideas.
    I can only think its a virtual files prob. Did you install an new files recently?

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Thanks rio, erm no files changed or anything like that. Just wont start today. I tried to verify the cache and it wont let me. I can see an uninstall coming along.

Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus View Post
    Only on very Hard?? Wow this is a good one
    Can you play on th other difficulty levels?

I am going to try and see in a few min..will edit here

edit: I tried this w the latest 11.6 patch and the game wouldn't load. Do you have compatible files? When ever a new patch is uploaded any compatible files must be deleted. Its a huge problem in the mod gaming world. I'm finding many people do not even know that they have them. Just make sure you do not before we go any further

How do I find out if I have compatible files? And if I have theses what do I do with them?

Quote Originally Posted by bohema View Post
    How do I find out if I have compatible files?
    And if I have theses what do I do with them?
    Please look see below

Attention Virtual Store
    ''It is also advisable to disable the Virtual Store for M2TW, follow this tutorial as from step 3 onward: How To Fix UAC and VirtualStore Problems (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=397636)'' Gigantus

Domesticus

Random small thing I'll bring up before you make the patch or finish it.....

For Mumhan, the mines dont have a description, and they say not for this faction

Dont take them away though Just add a description. Mines make money, and in later times(and probably at the time the mod takes place really...), traders from the middle east would trade tin for whatever with the southern Irish(Mumhan and Leinster)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    Random small thing I'll bring up before you make the patch or finish it.....

For Mumhan, the mines dont have a description, and they say not for this faction

Dont take them away though Just add a description. Mines make money, and in later times(and probably at the time the mod takes place really...), traders from the middle east would trade tin for whatever with the southern Irish(Mumhan and Leinster)
    Geeez how i forgot
    Will add the descriptions thanks

Domesticus

Ive noticed that since the beginning, but forgot about it, or thought it really wasnt supposed to be there, and well, I enjoyed making money

Edit: Also, should check the other factions for missing descriptions...I'll check some out tonight and see if any other factions have missing mine descriptions or any others. Seems like I saw another
    Last edited by Mr Kriegtooth; January 30, 2013 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    Ive noticed that since the beginning, but forgot about it, or thought it really wasnt supposed to be there, and well, I enjoyed making money

Edit: Also, should check the other factions for missing descriptions...I'll check some out tonight and see if any other factions have missing mine descriptions or any others. Seems like I saw another
    I do remember fixing several recently but will keep going through em.
    I need you and benczeb90 to look over the Expansion III patch very soon w/the team ok? Its still small like the 11.6 patch so no worries on the size

Domesticus

Sure, can do I guess it'd be the pre-release patch, before the "final"? Like send me the link in PM or something along those lines?

Found a small problem with capillaries for the Roman gallia Rio, you are unable to transfer capillaries such as magiater militum. not sure if you did this on purpose however I think we should be.able tgive those prized stations to whomever, also there is no way to set heir for Rome like the crown will eventually work for other factions. Just thought I would throw a word in, either than that haven't found anything wrong In the roman campaign, also very happy with hotseat fix makes multiplay much better

Quote Originally Posted by JVR View Post
    Found a small problem with capillaries for the Roman gallia Rio, you are unable to transfer capillaries such as magiater militum. not sure if you did this on purpose however I think we should be.able tgive those prized stations to whomever, also there is no way to set heir for Rome like the crown will eventually work for other factions. Just thought I would throw a word in, either than that haven't found anything wrong In the roman campaign, also very happy with hotseat fix makes multiplay much better
    Will look see and agree...
    JVR would you be interested in beta testing our Expansion Patch III?
    I would like those who have been loyal to us and who have given constructive feed back for while now

No worries if na
    Last edited by Riothamus; February 06, 2013 at 02:40 PM.

Sounds like fun. just fire me a msg

Supposed to say ancillary. my phone love auto correct

Reno Melitensis's Avatar Domesticus

Supposed to say ancillary. my phone love auto correct
    I taught what the Romans had to do with capillaries, they where ancillaries, funny .

Cheers

rhalina's Avatar Ordinarius

I noticed the same problem with ancillaries, thought it was a specific unable option to the WRW.. wil lcheck with other factions too.. :/

Merovingian-period archeology database: http://241-752.forumgratuit.fr/
    Association Française d'Archéologie Mérovingienne

The code to do this is in the export_descr_ancillaries file's-Transferable line. It must be followed by a 1 and not by 0
    I can go down the list to make many offices transferable

Ancillary office_provincial_dux
    Type IB2_Britanniae
    Transferable 1
    Image dux_britannium_roman.tga
    ExcludedAncillaries office_provincial_comes, office_dux_britannium, office_comes_britanniae
    ExcludeCultures mesoamerican, middle_eastern, eastern_european, northern_european, greek
    Description office_provincial_dux_desc
    EffectsDescription office_provincial_dux_effects_desc
    Effect Command 1
    Effect TroopMorale 1
    Effect LineOfSight 1
    Effect Influence 1

k ill see if i can find the files, also had another problem with the game not loading up, just died on initial loading page, had to re-install and lost all my games ;(, i deleted my virtual store again aswell, and where do u find the saves file i cant seem to find it, was gonna backup my save games from now on

k ill see if i can find the files, also had another problem with the game not loading up, just died on initial loading page, had to re-install and lost all my games ;(, i deleted my virtual store again aswell, and where do u find the saves file i cant seem to find it, was gonna backup my save games from now on
    This is very, very, very strange JVR

Your saved games were prob in your virtual files folder. I know mine does this. This has to do with your computers function and not the MTW2 Kingdoms games or mods. Although it might be able to be turned off somehow. Im not sure if thats possible
    Last edited by Riothamus; February 08, 2013 at 01:38 PM.

ya it has done this to me twice now, kinda strange, i know rome has like a specific folder where your saved games are is it the same with me2tw?

btw found the export ancillary files and changed the ones i needed, can't believe how many ancillaries there are that i have never seen before pretty crazy i thought, thanx for the tip rio, your teams quick response to issues is quickly becoming legendary