Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 82324252627282930313233

Thread: IB2 Conqvestvs Britanniae CTDS and bugs

Default Re: IB2 Conqvestvs Britanniae CTDS and bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus View Post
    Something isn't right It shouldn't be crashing for an event for this has been screened...did you change anything from the initial install? And what faction are you playing? Also make sure no virtual-compatibility files exist before playing the Expansion mod
    I just tried a new faction and a few turns in it crashed when I hit end turn. So far it has happened as the South-Western Roman faction (I forget their name but Cornwall), the Frisians, and the Gaul Romans. I did not change anything from the initial install and I think I had to deleted the virtual compatibility files in order to get it to run in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by jroy1117 View Post
    I just tried a new faction and a few turns in it crashed when I hit end turn. So far it has happened as the South-Western Roman faction (I forget their name but Cornwall), the Frisians, and the Gaul Romans. I did not change anything from the initial install and I think I had to deleted the virtual compatibility files in order to get it to run in the first place.
    try re installing the mod and see if this corrects the problem

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Quote Originally Posted by smitty View Post
    Hey Rio, I just realized Cairllyr's roads never appear. Do they have any drawn on the campaign map? They start with paved roads but nothing is visible; the other cities all tier 3 roads are.
    This has now been fixed and links w/several other CB settlements

Rio, Connacht adoption offers are all Pagan, none are Celtic Pagan like the faction. This may be happening with Mumhain too if I recall. Haven't tested Ui Neill yet.
    Wealth beyond measure, Outlander.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty View Post
    Rio, Connacht adoption offers are all Pagan, none are Celtic Pagan like the faction. This may be happening with Mumhain too if I recall. Haven't tested Ui Neill yet.
    Ok Ill look see asp

Quote Originally Posted by Riothamus View Post
    Ok Ill look see asp
    Fixed TY smitty