Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hearts of Iron 3 : Questions

TheBromgrev's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Hearts of Iron 3 : Questions

Not that I know of. I do know that late games tend to lag because there are too many units, so deleting a bunch of units would help solve the problem. The easiest way would be to load up as other countries in your save, rather than try to edit the save.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Philp View Post
    Is there any way to speed up a campaign? It's 1951 in my Turkish campaign and now at 19:00 every 2nd or 3rd day it pauses for about 3 seconds. This is getting a little annoying, so is there any way to fix the problem? Can I delete parts of the file such as previous wars? I think it's a problem with the size of the file.
    1951? Jeez, why not just start a new game already?

Why would I start a new game? I'm fighting WWIII. Going to drive the British out of India, already driven the Allies out of North Africa, Arabia (where I surrounded about a hundred thousand soldiers) and the Levant.

Default QUESTION: how do I SUPPLY TROOPS ???

Hi there..

I have german troops on the western coast of France who are supplied from Berlin. They are running out of supplies.
    What should I do ? I KNOW that I need the supply-path from Berlin to my troops on the western coast, but HOW should I act ?
    What do I need to do to change poor-supplied provinces into rich ones?

(note : I have perfect infrastructure from Berlin till the western coast...)

PLEASE SHOW WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT IT. THANKS.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345