Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 72223242526272829303132

Thread: [Faction research topic]: The Great Moravia,Serbia, Anciliaries and titles.

Majkl's Avatar Miles

Default Re: [Faction research topic]: The Great Moravia,Serbia, Anciliaries and titles.

Tadá! I finished estate chain. Since this building tree is common for both Frankia and Moravia, I try to include Carolingian architecture. The third level estate called "royal_palace" is actually a 9th century palace of Frankish king Charlemange.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	building tree(1).jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	369554

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: [Faction research topic]: The Great Moravia,Serbia, Anciliaries and titles.

GREAT 2D art. Is it your creation or you have permision to use it by another mod? Because if its yours you could be one of TGC's greatest benefectors of all time. For years we are looking for a 2d artist. Both for the bulding slots (as they are in you examples) and also for modification of RomeI/BI building UIs to fit to the mod!!!!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Majkl's Avatar Miles

It is my own work. Spent one month watching GIMP tutorials and another month trying to do it myself. This is result so far.

I am saying because long ago Absinthia started TGC's Building UI cards:
    Here are some examples.
    Ussing BI armory as basis :
    Leather tanner:

Armory Byzantine

Armory Norman

Armory Bulgarian

Armory Rus/Slavic

Ussing Greek port
    Roman Fortified Port

Ussing Gualish stables
    Northern European Stables

If you can make the whole package it would be one of the last missing pieces, if you know someone that can do it and want to help tell him to contact me.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Majkl's Avatar Miles

Those look cool but I have no idea how he did that. Was he somehow making screenshots in game and then edit them? Hm, I will try to figure out what he did but I am very much amateur, just learning myself by trial and error method. No idea if I will be able to do something like this. We will see.

EDIT: Ok so I guess he used original RTW/BI description pictures and added some small details from random internet pictures. I could try that. However, there is limited number of buildings in RTW/BI. So, not all buildings can have similar style pictures. Anyway, it is too early to tell but I might try get into it.
    Last edited by Majkl; October 15, 2023 at 09:16 AM.

Even the small UI building that you created are great help too. For the big UI of each building I can try my self ussing photoshop.
    Continue the small building Ui cards that you make.
    The cultures are:
    Roman(byzantine)
    South European (more stone buildings than the northern european ones)
    Northern european
    Slavic
    Rus
    Steppe
    Bulgarian
    Middle East (Islamic).

Majkl's Avatar Miles

Work is going slow now that I have stuff to do in my life as well but I would say there is obvious progess here. I have around 1/3 to 1/2 of building for northern european culture done. Some of them are really difficult due to many levels, such as barracks and blacksmiths. And there is still a lot of work on description pictures but at least I see some progress so it keeps me going. Small preview:

Name:	some-highlights(1).jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	468.1 KB 
ID:	369625

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Great stuff all leads to a finished game. Which I can't wait to play again

Majkl's Avatar Miles

Fooling around with some description pictures. Reenactment groups, archeologists and similar websites are of great help. Always treasure of great photos. Hm, maybe I will ad some ships in last picture.

Name:	River_ports_preview.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	119.4 KB 
ID:	369628
    Last edited by Majkl; October 29, 2023 at 11:56 AM.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Fantastic