Thread: I need help in mod food supply

Default I need help in mod food supply

hi every one

i am new to total war game and i am new to this forum also this is my first post

i need help editing the food supply

i did go data.pack/db/building_effect_junction_tables

i changed the food instead of

1-->2
    2-->4
    3-->6
    4-->8

and so i saved but it seamed it didn't work and my save didnt work so i had to make another one and also it seams like i did nothing so if any one cold please help me or make a mod the doubles the food supply

Default Re: I need help in mod food supply

ok forget the idea of changing the the values

i found that values doesn't change when i save it so what is the fix to this problem

Hazbones's Avatar Senator

Did you create your own mod pack and make the changes there or did you just try changing the values in the patch pack? You need to make your own mod pack file in order to make the changes work.

It adds to the difficulty of self sustaining the food supply but not terribly so.

Or you could download one....Others already made a mode.....CLICK HERE....

As Hazbones has said, you need your own mod file. If you are using PFM, it has data.pack and other Creative Assembly files 'write-protected'. But even if you write something on data.pack, the later patches will overwrite that so instead of going through all the hassle, just create your own mod. And use the user.script file to specify that to the program. There are tutorials on this in TWC.

Edit: Warning... Do not try to overwrite the CA files if you really know what you are doing. Altering some files may cause issues with online games and such. Just DON'T PLAY with the CA files man