Ok after some gameplay with the most of the clans here is my verdict.

The Misunderstandings I saw with most players:

1. The speed of units:

All of the low standing units in feudal Japan never rode horses and the servants and soldiers of feudal lords had to keep pace with them and endurance was a coveted trait for a servant. So they REALLY could be as fast as a horse in mild speed. Some rare cases of extraordinarily men cold even be as fast as them. Now they where not super humans only different in Europe we didn't have such customs and there where a lot more horses than in Japan.

2. The numbers of the units:

They are low but Japan is at least 3 times smaller than the M2TW map in the real world. So a low nuber of units is nice. Thou in gameplay I would see why it would be better thou I like that point of the realism.

3. The accuracy of the bows:

Yari bows are VERY different from the European bows. It is much better designed and it IS more accurate. What can I say? The Japanese where and are perfectionists.

The Good:

- The Campaign new management, thou I would like to see diplomats or messengers but that is just me and then there may be to much of agents.

- The skills trees of Agents and Generals, you really want to preserve them and they are valuable unlike in M2TW.

- The technology research is a nice touch. TAKE THAT CIVILIZATION!!!

- The sea battles are great thou not perfect but still Great system of fighting.

- The graphics are astonishing!!!!

- The AI is not perfect but it sure is better than the earlier Total War games.

- The diplomacy has great options and is very realistic.

- The trade system is GREAT IMHO, because you can see which faction has witch resource and if it's imported or exported and if they have what you need or you could ask for money in exchange for the resource they need. And you can't trade with them if you don't have a vacant port or if you have other nations in between. The immersion is truly GREAT!!!

- The unique resource are nicely spread across the map.

- The hero units are loads of fun.

- Allies are very loyal.

- Marvelous soundtrack.

The Bad:

- The auto-resolve system is much to be desired for.

- The AI are aggressive but sometimes they run in to obvious DOOM!

- I can't believe I'm saying this but I would love to see the my arrows actually hitting more of my men in battle.

- The lack of siege battering rams.

- I know that it is a civil war but say one unique unit per faction would do wonders for the variety.

- A number of small bugs.

All in all here is the summary:

Graphics:

10\10

Sound:

9.5\10

Gameplay:

9\10

Replayability:

8\10

All in All:

9.5\10

This is my first review and if I helped anyone that's enough for me.