Thread: Is there a MP Group to this APE-TI?

rbursch's Avatar Foederatus

Default Is there a MP Group to this APE-TI?

Gentlemen, I have installed this mod today and have made some turns in the Grand Campaign. I have been playing MP-Vanilla (2 times) and would like to join the MP Group of APE-TI. I wouild need some assistance how and where to get in to MP. thank you
    "Cast a cold Eye
    On Life, On Death.
    Horseman, pass by!"
    Epitaph W.B.Yeats, Irish Poet (1865 - 1939)

ODaly's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Is there a MP Group to this APE-TI?

I don't know of any official APE:TI MP group. The community for this mod is (or at least seems) pretty small compared to, say, Darthmod. If you'd like to start one up, I'd bet there are a couple people around who'd join you.

APE:TI Morale Officer
    2nd Dan Search-Fu Artist

rbursch's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by ODaly View Post
    I don't know of any official APE:TI MP group. The community for this mod is (or at least seems) pretty small compared to, say, Darthmod. If you'd like to start one up, I'd bet there are a couple people around who'd join you.
    I would love to do so, but I am completely new to MP. I played on vanilla NTW 2 games and that is all the experience I have with MP. How would I have to start one up? What do I have to consider? I guess I can only be helpful under guidance. Thank you for answering. Happy Easter
    "Cast a cold Eye
    On Life, On Death.
    Horseman, pass by!"
    Epitaph W.B.Yeats, Irish Poet (1865 - 1939)

ODaly's Avatar Semisalis

I'm sorry I'm not much more help, but perhaps PM'ing some of the people who post here frequently/consistently to set up details would be where I would start and then just go from there.
    (I have zero MP experience, and my schedule usually prohibits the opportunity, so, "grain of salt", etc...)

APE:TI Morale Officer
    2nd Dan Search-Fu Artist