Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9344950515253545556575859
Results 1,161 to 1,164 of 1164

Thread: Quinta Macedonica Legio - completed and retitled in honour.

Default Re: Quinta Macedonica Legio - completed and retitled in honour.

Quote Originally Posted by SeniorBatavianHorse View Post
    Yep - you've nailed it on the head. I use photobucket and log in regularly so I suppose that is why my pics are still here!
    ahh thanks! now i know. I came back to playing EB with the intention of continuing my AARs but i was really bummed out when i realised all the pictures were gone. My writing skills arent quite good enough for me to write an engaging aar without any pictures yet

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

I'm slightly in late, but I don't know if in the next future I'll be still very active on TWC (RL reasons) and only now I've found this awesome military ring dating to the 2th or 3th century AD, so, what could I do? You'll understand that I had no choices, I needed to post it here! It's my belated homage to the best AAR I've ever read, to his author SBH, and to the most glorius Roman Legion which will never leave my mind:

Roman officer ring, Legio V Macedonica, II - III century AD:

SeniorBatavianHorse's Avatar Tribunus Vacans

Blimey - I still can't spread rep, Diocle! Oh well, have some vrep instead!!!

It is a lovely ring and one I might aspire to commission one day to wear while I am writing.

For my latest 'AAR', visit here:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=255626

@Diocle: That's definitely a good homage to our esteemed SBH, what awesome ring

@SBH:you have latest "AAR"? I am gonna read that AAR

Sent from my Smartfren Andromax AD688G using Tapatalk
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar