Thread: How to mod so units with a certain amount of men disapear after battle?

Icon11 How to mod so units with a certain amount of men disapear after battle?

Title pretty much says it all. just a little thing that has been bugging me ie, i destroy an entire army except for a couple cavalry units that usually have less than 20 men per unit (large unit size). I find it almost impossible to destroy an ENTIRE army.
    I like how Rome total war had this where if you destroy like 85% of an army the rest disapear. Help would be greatly appreciated.
    Ive looked for this in the mod workshop but could not find it.
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

Default Re: How to mod so units with a certain amount of men disapear after battle?

Right with you. It's especially annoying when you have to wander away from your fast replenishment region to finish them off.

Default Re: How to mod so units with a certain amount of men disapear after battle?

In campaign variables there is a variable that controls the minimum amount of men for a unit. If you unit falls below that it gets disbanded. Otherwise you have to check the autocalc values in the same table and experiment with them.