Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Idea - Emberverse:Total War?

Default Re: Idea - Emberverse:Total War?

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    The file you uploaded isn't of much use. What's needed is the modified descr_names.txt. That, or a descr_strat that will use vanilla names.
    Good call - new file uploaded. But like I said, don't get too excited... TBH, I can't rightly remember if this would work or not, it's been a long time since I touched anything 'Total War'. But anyone with a bit of know-how can take a peek and see what's in my head for the game, broadly speaking. The terrain file I remember being particularly unfinished, so once more, don't get too excited.

There is no Greek version of M2, we're not a very big market, so most of the stuff we get are in English. If you try Public or Plaisio (both downtown), you'll probably find a M2 Gold for sth like 10€.
    Cheers for the heads up. Will check them out tomorrow or Monday.

I'm not talking about the scope of the map, but about its actual size. That is, same area with a bigger zoom.
    Another good call. My intention was to put something together very roughly that might peek interest in a team who would make a more in-depth product. The scope of the map is the kind of thinking & decision making the team would need to make, but who knows when I'll next get a chance to put any hours in.

You have a beautiful city btw, just spent the day wandering the free sights and tomorrow will be hitting the big guns in the Agora and Parthenon. And I'm loving the gyros... Beats the hell out of an Indian thali!
    Emberverse: Total War - The Protectors War

Default Re: Idea - Emberverse:Total War?

Based on the lack of activity, I'm guessing this isn't going to happen. I'd still like to ask whether there's any chance it will. This is a mod I'd really like to see.
    Author of Wanderers, Far from Home and Standing Between Titans
    Do you like to write? Do you like to read things other people write? Why not pop over to Creative Writing or Tale of the Week?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12