Thread: How do I play as...

Laetus

Default How do I play as...

Now, I am not some noob who can't spell, so just don't overlook this topic. Anywho, back to the main topic at hand. I was playing a Historical Battle as the Scottish, and I thought, "Well, can't I just play as them in the campaign?", but they arent. I don't have the expansion, so how would I go about and adding them to the campaign map? Thank you.
    Armaments, Chapter Two, Verses Nine to Twenty-One:
    "And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'Oh, Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin, and people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large..."
    "And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.'"

MaximiIian's Avatar Comes Limitis

Get the XL mod. 'Tis the awesomery.

Laetus

I thought you had to have the expansion to use that mod?
    Armaments, Chapter Two, Verses Nine to Twenty-One:
    "And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'Oh, Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that with it thou mayest blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.' And the Lord did grin, and people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large..."
    "And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.'"

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Yeah, you do.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Yea you can pick up the original and the expansion for 15 dollars at wal-mart where I live.

Then yea, get the XL mod and you can play as pretty much anyone you would ever want to. Irish,Scots, Lithuanians, Armenians, Slavs, Swedish, etc.

Most of theses new factions kinda suck and don't have a great deal of unique units (There are some exceptions like the Irish), but it's still awesome to bring about the downfall of the byzantines with the lowly slavs.
    Life is an STD with a 100 percent fatality rate.