Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: V6 is uploaded (20.10.2011) !! +The Traditional Japan Music + Sound MOD*

Default Re: V6 is uploaded (20.10.2011) !! +The Traditional Japan Music + Sound MOD*

Quote Originally Posted by Hister View Post
    Wohooooo, thanx!

Edit: It would be nice for the people who haven't been following your thread to say that versions 4 and 5 aren't compatible with the last S2 patch.
    I am sure I did use the V5 with the new patch (although sounded differently ), but you are right, I will add that

@Kurisu Paifuaa
    Haha. Just started the game with the new pack. You opened with my favorite track. Any title or artist available for that one (main menu)?

For some reason, the Bing music ID feature on my phone really has trouble with it
    It is my favorite track too
    I could never find out the artists name ( some geisha), the song however is called Sado Okesan, Niigata min_yo. Here is the youtube link, my source http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAQFquW37tE

If you find out anything more, pls tell me

@ANGUS I know you will work hard on this again, thanks my friend !
    Last edited by Twosocks; October 23, 2011 at 03:28 AM.

Default Re: V6 is uploaded (20.10.2011) !! +The Traditional Japan Music + Sound MOD*

I just updated my mod with your new formation sounds. Excellent update Twosocks, really atmospheric. Thank you!

Hister's Avatar Domesticus

I was shaking when playing battles - your mucis and other effects add so much that it can be considered a whole another game!

I would suggest all players to use this brilliant composition...
    PROUD MEMBER OF PAENINSULA ITALICA TEAM

For M2TW PI forum click here.
    For RTW PI forum click here.

MJWilliams's Avatar Tiro

This is a wonderful collection of music, it fits the game so perfectly and enhances the campaign so much. The music in the general's speech at the start of battles especially is nothing short of incredible. Thank you so much for this mod, its outstanding
    "My life is no longer my own, my word worthless.
    But duty goes on, while there is breath. It is all I have left."

~ Orlok Tsubodai Bahadur

angus young's Avatar Ordinarius
    Villefranche de rouergue France in the south

Bonsoir mon ami,

Your mod is really the best one music mod on S2TW... It s really awesome... I can wait before past the turn only for listining the end of the track ... Really immersive... Thanks again for your great work mate ! Keep it up !

Wanted to make the game 'fresh' again for some new SP campaigns. Superb job with this mod. Thank you.

Thank you all, I am glad you like it

Brips's Avatar Ducenarius

Love the Hoooooorns and orders even not historical, immersion +10!

EDIT:

I recognize some of my war horns from MTW2 mod I think (gave you the link before)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=229015

No?
    If yes credit will be friendly
    If not, add them!

If I play with atmospheric sound mod + yours, I will have it working but with your musics too?
    Last edited by Brips; December 09, 2011 at 10:12 AM.
    All map textures improved mod(MTW2,DLV):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=395355
    Real crazy medieval music (4pages!):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389092
    More war horn sounds(MTW2,DLV)!
    More Loading screens MEGA pack Team!(MTW2,DLV):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389893
    Mods Oblivion and Fallout3:
    Tape "Brips" on nexus then go to author name "Brips".

Bad213Boy's Avatar Semisalis

Could you please illustrate which version works with which patch?

Example:
    Version 6 - Patch12
    Version 5 - Patch10

I don't know what works with what version of Shogun.

This is out there boy. Is this even consider music? The singing literally made me piss my pants laughing. Good stuff man, but there's gotta be better Japanese music out there than this. I love instruments, beats and melodies. But some of this stuff is just way too extreme for me. Great stuff though. I'm always a supporter for new content. I'll probably be rockin this for awhile, at least until I can figure out how to put trance music in this game, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Brips View Post
    Love the Hoooooorns and orders even not historical, immersion +10!

EDIT:

I recognize some of my war horns from MTW2 mod I think (gave you the link before)

No?
    If yes credit will be friendly
    If not, add them!

If I play with atmospheric sound mod + yours, I will have it working but with your musics too?
    Most "horn" sounds are conch sounds from "real" japanese conch shells (Jinkai) extracted from various youtube videos , others are from vanilla soundfiles.

And yes the atmospheric sound mod is fully compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad213Boy View Post
    Could you please illustrate which version works with which patch?

Example:
    Version 6 - Patch12
    Version 5 - Patch10

I don't know what works with what version of Shogun.

Latest version works with the latest patch and the ROTS dlc, actually I played the dlc while making that last version. Suits it nicely imho

This is out there boy. Is this even consider music? The singing literally made me piss my pants laughing. Good stuff man, but there's gotta be better Japanese music out there than this. I love instruments, beats and melodies. But some of this stuff is just way too extreme for me. Great stuff though. I'm always a supporter for new content. I'll probably be rockin this for awhile, at least until I can figure out how to put trance music in this game, lol.
    Well its traditional folk music of Japan. It is strange to western ears surely but it should give you the real Samurai feeling with music from that era and you might even get used to it

Quote Originally Posted by Twosocks View Post
    Latest version works with the latest patch and the ROTS dlc, actually I played the dlc while making that last version. Suits it nicely imho
    Don't mind me, I'm just an idiot. I was having problems getting your music working because I had Atmospheric Sounds v1.35 installed and didn't realize I needed a script file.

Well its traditional folk music of Japan. It is strange to western ears surely but it should give you the real Samurai feeling with music from that era and you might even get used to it
    My first download was version 6, I was expecting something like from the movie Kill Bill I guess. You should totally make a Special Edition with the sound track from Kill Bill man, that would ing rule. But anyways, I just downloaded version 5 and I like that one a whole lot better. I wasn't a fan of the main menu track. That chick singing was too much for me.

Wanna hear some funny ? Listen to this:
    http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/12/...-holiday-song/
    Last edited by Bad213Boy; December 14, 2011 at 08:27 PM.

Double post.
    Last edited by Bad213Boy; December 14, 2011 at 09:13 PM.

Hi there

I would really like to try this mod out but I can't find a download in the first post! I'm probably being really stupid, but how do I download this mod?

Hi there

I would really like to try this mod out but I can't find a download in the first post! I'm probably being really stupid, but how do I download this mod?

Same problem

Thank You Twosocks for creating this sound mod! It's the best sound mod for Shogun 2 out there IMHO. Have a Merry Christmas!!

Would like to download to, no link though.

Hmmm, fallen foul of the Brigadier's "chums" perhaps?

Am I doing something wrong? I'm seeing no download links for this.