Thread: Tosa Cup - 1v1 Org tourney

Default Tosa Cup - 1v1 Org tourney

The Org proudly presents the first 1v1 Org tourney:

It will start 7th May around 19/20 GMT and as many rounds will be played as possible to max 03:00 GMT.

The host is: www.totalwar.org

The winner will receive a $50 game of their choice from any direct download service, courtesy of The Org. Further prizes may be added as well, so stay tuned!

Since the ladder is more about, how much you play, this tourney is actual some real competition, skill is needed and will decide about who is the BEST!

Registration and additional information can be found here:

http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumd...65-Tournaments

Some short information:

It will be best out of 3. The first 2 battles are played at Lowlands and if a 3rd battle is needed, it will be played at Ricefields.

Rules

1. each battle is played at 14k
    2. medium unitsize
    3. map will be: Lowlands and Ricefields
    4. No artillery
    5. Veterans allowed, no restrictions
    6. Replay save
    7. If you are not online it will be an automatically loss

Default Re: Tosa Cup - 1v1 Org tourney

hi.. this is great one thing i miss on the tourneys is my veterans that hs been on my side since the game came out.. and the $50 rewards is.... how to say... lol amaizing( i need to boy mount and blade warbadn XDXDXDXD)

Virus clan is for it http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Viruses

and my profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031644828

PD: i know i shoudl register there but dont get ofended but is a bit anoying having to register in every single forum so u cna be able to play tournamets.... every tournamet is hosted on a diferent forum.. and the end of the week i have registered like in 5 difrerents forums -_-
    Last edited by removeduser_45762834756; April 23, 2011 at 09:55 AM.

Default Re: Tosa Cup - 1v1 Org tourney

For those who were not aware, the Tosa Cup Tournament finished last week. The winners were as follows:

First Place: Indigo (Steam ID: [IMP]_INDIGO)
    Second Place: sabresandiego (Steam ID: Sabre)
    Third Place: bossrobert (Steam ID: M_BH Luvmo Sibundla)

We would like to thank all of the competitors for making it a great competition and for helping us to honor the memory of TosaInu.

The complete replay pack of all available replays from the Tosa Cup Tournament has been released and is available here. This pack includes Battles 1 and 3 of the Finals, which were not previously released. Unfortunately, neither of the Finalists saved the replay for Battle 2, so the only way to view it is by watching the recording of the live stream of the full match. Battle 2 starts at about the 19:40 mark in that video.

Video commentaries of some of these matches can be found in the Org Media Library. Many thanks to AzureCuzYeah and jackie_fish for creating the commentaries. You can see more of their superb TWS2 commentaries at AzureTotalWar and jackie_fish's YouTube channel.