Thread: Compatible Audio and visual mods

Default Compatible Audio and visual mods

Hi guys. First I want to express my congratulations for your fine and excellent mod.

Secondly : I was playing Empire realism not so long ago. The thing I love from this mod is that I could moddify some of its features with the Graphical overhaul Visual mod and the music with the Classical soundmod (wich is absolutely beautifull.

I used a simple mod manager to incroporate the submods into ER. What I was wondering,guys,how could I do the same with Imperial splendour ?

Do I need to put the .pack files into IS2 ad then moddify the user script ?

Envers et contre tous...et c'est tant mieux ainsi ! Ze political profile

Default Re: Compatible Audio and visual mods

I'm curious about this issue too.

I tried to use the "NoTrails" mod that was compatible with 2.2.1 to get rid of those ugly and unrealistic looking "tracer" bullets. However, I got a crash to desktop every single time I tried to start that game with that mod installed and added to my userscript.

Can one add submods to this mod? And, if so, how do you do it without getting a crash?

Also, if the old NoTrails mod is no longer compatible then can a compatible one be provided? I really dislike those tracer bullets and cannonballs.

Default Re: Compatible Audio and visual mods

I succeed in installing the soundmod with the user script. As for the graphical overhaul, I am not sure.

Envers et contre tous...et c'est tant mieux ainsi ! Ze political profile