1. Love the designs for Men-At-Arms and pretty much all Gondor units. I could totally imagine those designs for being 200+ years after the events of LOTR based on what I have read of the armor descriptions in the book.
2. Am I imagining things, or are the soldiers and armor (particularly the helmets) of the Easterlings based on the Mongols? If so, props to you. If not, still props to you, cause I love it.
3. Rammas Echor...Is that a possible thing to include?
4. When later areas are included in future releases, will there be more AOR units, such as Arnorian men at arms or swordsmen, perhaps Rangers of the North?
5. I have heard of an area that doesn't get much attention called Hildorien, where men first awoke. Possible new faction? Or maybe include them as a sub-faction of Easterlings?
6. Four turns is a year, right? Well sometimes it can take multiple turns to get from, say, Minas Tirith to Andrast...suggesting many months (possibly a year or more) to get between the places. I understand it can't be helped...But for the sake of this great game, I'll just pretend the FATW world is bigger than Middle Earth .
If I think of more, I will ask/post more.