Thread: Cheat mod?

Default Cheat mod?

Has anyone thought about making a cheat mod that gives the player something like infinite money,no unit limits,instant build times,invincible units? I really want to be able to relax, take my time in battles and watch my units actually fight closeup, but if I do that I lose more men if not the battle . I think there is a major flaw with the tw games in that there is no point having awesome graphics and animations if you have to play zoomed out. Why not just play Shogun 1 and skip the load times?

St. Cyr's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Cheat mod?

You are better off using a mod that makes the battles last longer through stat changes. That way it isn't cheating and taking the fun out of the game and you can still watch the combat zoomed in, because it's slowed down. All the major mods do this in their own way.

If you want cheats like unlimited money, unit recruitment, etc., go to a site called cheathappens.com, they have cheats and trainers, although trainers for most newer games require you become a member. As for longer battles, do what St. Cyr suggests, try to find mods like DarthMod, where the battles are designed to be longer so you can make better use of tactics.

hey i u want PM me the faction u want to play and ill mod the traits for the beginning generals your clan traits so you will be god like one turn tech and alll that