Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf Mafia Endgame [Mafia Victory]

Default Werewolf Mafia Endgame [Mafia Victory]

The werewolves have invaded, terrorizing and killing the villagers. There's only one thing to do: lynch them until every last wolf is dead. It's up to you to root them out and make the village safe again.

=============================

RULES (please read):

1.) After you die, you may still post, but you may not use any information about your role or any result you got from your role (or even hint at it). You may post suspects and take part in discussion, but that's it.

2.) Do not quote your role pm, or any pm that I send out to you. Be careful not to paraphrase too closely either, or reference the structure of the pm. If you do, you will be WOG'd without question. If you aren't sure if the paraphrase is too close, pm me and I'll tell you if it's okay or not.

3.) Do not edit your posts. If you want to fix a grammar mistake or fix tags, that's fine, but don't alter your content. If you have another thought, just double post.

4.) You may not talk to any player outside of the game thread unless I specifically tell you you are allowed to do so. That includes PMing, IMing, IRC, telephone calls, whatever. If I find out that you did, I will WOG both of you.

5.) At the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be lynched. If multiple players are tied for the most, then the player that was voted last (out of those that are tied) will be lynched. By "voted last" I mean the last new player that was added to the wagon. Unvoting and revoting won't cause that player to be "voted last". 6.) If you wish to not lynch, you may vote for "No Lynch" (I will also take "abstain" votes as votes for no lynch).

7.) Only join if you think you can post at least once every 48 hours or so. If you don't post in over 96 hours, I might replace you, or even WOG you if a replacement can't be found. If something comes up and you won't be able to post in over 96 hours (but you want to stay in the game), pm me your situation and I'll see what I can do.

8.) If you are replaced or WOGed, do not post in the thread anymore. Once you're replaced or WOGed, your time in the game has ended.

9.) If you think you won't be around during the night phase to give your night action, you can always pm me your night actions in advance.

10.) Day will last 48 hours, night will last 24 hours. If you don't send me a night action, I'll assume you do nothing.

11.) The Villager win condition is: "Kill all the Werewolves". The Werewolf win condition is: "Kill all the Villagers".

Some guidelines:

1.) Expect the unexpected. I promise that the game is balanced to the best of my ability, but this game isn't quite a standard game. Don't say I didn't warn you .

2.) I can guarantee that there are no jesters in this game, and no switching alignments (ie no cults).

3.) Have fun

======================

Living (1/15):
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

7. autolycus, Community Watch Member

Dead (14/15):
    Squeege, Village Mayor - Mauled in the pregame
    Bow-wow-wow, Werewolf - Lynched Day 1
    Zack, ??? - Turned to dust Night 1
    Vladimir Fred-nin, Wolf Spy - Lynched Day 2
    cpdwane, Wolf Poisoner/Doctor - Shot with arrows Night 2
    Musical-Mafia, Werewolf - Mauled Night 3
    dcmort93, Werewolf Tracker - Pierced through the chest Night 3
    War lord, Community Watch Rolecop - Lynched Day 4
    Skooma Addict, Werewolf - Lynched Day 5
    Robbiecon, Wolf Seer - Shot with arrows Night 5
    MilkandCookies Link, Community Watch Member - Lynched Day 6
    Uber Patriot, Lone Wolf - Shot with arrows Night 6
    JR48fan, Werewolf - Lynched Day 7
    Visorslash, Alpha Wolf - Killed Night 7
    Rebel Jeb, Werewolf - Killed in the endgame

Reserves

~
    Last edited by Squeege; May 19, 2011 at 11:44 AM.

Default Re: Werewolf Mafia (Signups)

I can dig it. IN

cpdwane's Avatar Domesticus

Inspector cpdwane hears you have a werewolf problem. I believe I can be of assistance!

__________"Ancient History is my Achilles' Heel"___________

You talked about these games a lot. So they must be pretty fun. So I'll try it out.
    In.

Zaccino's Avatar Senator

In.

I'm definately Interested in this one.
    "The art of war is of vital importance to the state. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected" - Sun Tzu

Zaccino's Avatar Senator

Icon8 Re: Werewolf Mafia (Signups)

*definitely

I see we aren't doing the Final Vote:.... thing that you said was in the original games though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    In.

I remember Robbie mentioning that game at one point. It looked interesting, although this is just a mafia game with werewolf flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by musical-mafia View Post
    I see we aren't doing the Final Vote:.... thing that you said was in the original games though.
    This game actually doesn't have anything to do with werewolf on the Rock Band forums (other than a few naming conventions).

To be honest, the style of play on this site is similar to how RB werewolf was. When the days are as short as these, being able to unvote doesn't change too much. The main difference is that the werewolf games were very simple (typically the only special roles were a cop and a doc, and sometimes a mason group).

Skooma Addict's Avatar Campidoctor

Is this your first time hosting Squeege?

Rebel Jeb's Avatar Mayo

Default Re: Werewolf Mafia [Signups]

In

Count me in. When you say in case of tie, the last one to be voted dies, is that the last one of the two tied, or the last person voted no matter where they are in the vote standings?
    My NOTW on CFC needs more people:
    Return of the Baron!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skooma Addict View Post
    Is this your first time hosting Squeege?
    Second, actually, although I've helped a lot of people with their setups. The other game I hosted was Rush Mafia. It's my first time hosting on this site though.

Quote Originally Posted by autolycus View Post
    Count me in. When you say in case of tie, the last one to be voted dies, is that the last one of the two tied, or the last person voted no matter where they are in the vote standings?
    It's the last one of the two tied. I guess that was worded slightly ambiguous; I'll fix it.

In- this'll be my first time but I have read all the rules and I'm active
    Last edited by Uber Patriot; April 18, 2011 at 04:34 PM.

Skooma Addict's Avatar Campidoctor

I would like to limit the number of games I am in to only a couple, but I will join to help you fill out your signups. I know how difficult it can be on this site sometimes. so...

In.

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Patriot View Post
    In- this'll be my first time but I have read all the rules and I'm active
    I'll warn you: this specific game might be a little too out there for a complete newcomer. I would love to have you play (and I'll sign you up for now), but some roles in this game might be difficult/confusing for someone just getting their feet wet (so I won't be offended if you want to wait for the next one).

Zaccino's Avatar Senator

He'll be fine. There were newbies in the Chamber, and they were fine there.

Intrigued...

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    He'll be fine. There were newbies in the Chamber, and they were fine there.
    Like MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    "The art of war is of vital importance to the state. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected" - Sun Tzu

cpdwane's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Squeege View Post
    I'll warn you: this specific game might be a little too out there for a complete newcomer. I would love to have you play (and I'll sign you up for now), but some roles in this game might be difficult/confusing for someone just getting their feet wet (so I won't be offended if you want to wait for the next one).
    Well, my first game was the 50 player Zelda game and I coped ok with that.

__________"Ancient History is my Achilles' Heel"___________

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast