View Poll Results: Considering all the changes that have been through the course of this HS would you like to start it over?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i want to start the HS again.

3 33.33%
  • No,i would like to play this HS to the end.

4 44.44%
  • I would like to start another HS AND continue playing this HS to the end.

2 22.22%
Page 92 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4267828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2106

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.4 Early Era: Clash of the Warlords

Loose Cannon's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.4 Early Era: Clash of the Warlords (England and Kiev open)

It's more "Luck of the Draw", pesto. I tried the Fatmid turn just now one time. I forgot to add any ships to the smaller fleet. The odds were now 6:7 Guess what the results were same damn thing. Naval battles always suck in this game. How do you think I felt when Onix keep sinking my 20 war galley/fully manned fleets in UDS? With stinking Lad'yas???
    Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance-David Mamet

Old age and forgetfullness makes it . . .er, I forgot-Loose Cannon

pesto alla genovese's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.4 Early Era: Clash of the Warlords (England and Kiev open)

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post
    How do you think I felt when Onix keep sinking my 20 war galley/fully manned fleets in UDS? With stinking Lad'yas???
    Yeah, I remember that...

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

pesto im very sorry but i didnt want to take the fun out of it but i had not much of a choice but to try the attack. you having the naval supremacy would be devastating ;-)

Stouff, np man, i understand.

i am open for englans or kieavn rus pm me

ebs's Avatar Centenarius

HRE up!!!
    Last edited by ebs; December 08, 2012 at 11:17 AM.

England is open eh? If yes, I'm on it.

Lord Luka's Avatar Senator

England's save send to Nemesis.

Scotland is about to learn Emperor's wrath for they shall be punished for the sins of the past.

ebs's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.4 Early Era: Clash of the Warlords (Kiev open)

This is will be for old Scotland King now have new and new one is open for peace not for war!!!

Lads, I'm having a problem while trying to change the settings on the setup, it crashes and doesn't save my choices. Now I'm even unable to run the game, I'm reinstalling everything to see if it will fix this issue.

It just won't run anymore. I don't know what to do, if you mates are in a haste and wish to do so, replace me then, I'm trying what I can to find a solution to this.

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Well I suck at this stuff, so I can't help you much. I can only say this:

Did you check the SS forums for any help?
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

Yes I did, I'm waiting few answers there, I reinstalled and it didn't help. I'll keep trying until I find a solution, if God is willing, by tomorrow I can find a solution. But like I said, I don't want to be pissing anyone off, nor disturbing your game-play, if you feel I'm taking too long with this, replace me.

I've managed to find a solution, I'll upload the save in few minutes.

Attachment 255310

There it is, played my turn as England, now it's there for the Byzantium.

Naval warfare rages on.

M00000000000000RS!

can I take Kiev please?!

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by scoob92 View Post
    can I take Kiev please?!
    Only when you are active

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

"For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<