View Poll Results: Considering all the changes that have been through the course of this HS would you like to start it over?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i want to start the HS again.

3 33.33%
  • No,i would like to play this HS to the end.

4 44.44%
  • I would like to start another HS AND continue playing this HS to the end.

2 22.22%
Page 88 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3863787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2106

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.4 Early Era: Clash of the Warlords

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.4 Early Era: Clash of the Warlords

Of course you would say that. You barely won the battle for London looking at the pictures. Also not like I would have had extra income from owning the city for a turn either.

It would have also been inconceivable that I was recruiting units in London either, or that I may have counterattacked you. It would make a difference with extra units especially on your close victory.

Attackers seem to get the advantage in this game also lol.

Either way I do not want to try and argue what a fair punishment would be. I was done playing this hotseat seriously after your freak out when the Crusade was called on you a few turns ago.

It's not fun to play where the most important thing is winning at the expense of playing fair. We obviously have a different interpretation of what fair is so I will leave because I am the newcomer to this game.

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Of course I won it close cuz I didn't use sige wepons, I used spys, in wich case your attack is reduced something like when useing balistas/catapults or even trabuchets (for cannons I am not sure as I nevere used them- if invictas judgement was right cannons are same thing as catapults).

You couldn't reach londong with any units, I checked, you can check and loose as well, even cav was lacking movement unless you where planing to attack me with generals only.

Punish me I will not say anything against it, I know that what I did is wrong and others can even think I avoided rules deliberately. So I have nothing from a greater punishment.

I didn't freak out on a crusade, I freak out how some ppl here don't get basic points and are exploiting game mech.

There is no such thing as two interpretation of fair. Fair is a part of moral, fair is a part of prudence and justice, and thoes things come from moral, moral is one and absolute. So one of has has wrong look at what is fair.
    Nor you or Loose didn't answer to my "question"
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    As I said in my last post, it's not about reality but about being fair towards others and the game. The point of the Crusade is to use a army to take the targeted city, I think everyone here would agree on that. How did you pull out a conclusion from this, that the point is to use majority of the movement points to move to the target? That's like saying, the point of eating food is to finish more then half of the sandwich.
    This rules where not made to make unclear things clear, they where made to stop people from avoiding the real point (it's underlined) of the Crusade/Jihad like you did, or the example I showed. The fine tunes are added so ppl would be allowed to pass by blocking things that they are not allowed to be attack or pass throught. Or things that admin likes, and ppl didn't rebel against.
    , I ask my self is this definition realy stupid or no one cares to play for a fair and honest win and by the looks of it it's true, cuz on one objected on my attack from lisabon what is realy unfair, althought this community debated about that like 100 times.

Do I need to post a picture of your crusadeing army useing 75% of the movement after the attack in Scotland, cuz there is no way you did that. You siged Edinburgh and that army had at least 60% of movement left, that means you did a nice paradox on your own words.
    Last edited by Tonno; October 27, 2012 at 11:51 AM.

Loose Cannon's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I'll comment on Tonno's post tonight.

Persia is up. Next turn Kiev Rus, Scotland, and now England will be opened to new players.
    Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance-David Mamet

Old age and forgetfullness makes it . . .er, I forgot-Loose Cannon

freakkriek's Avatar Biarchus

sorry for the delay but didn't get a PM or something. Save will be up by tonight

Scandinavia is up
    Last edited by freakkriek; November 02, 2012 at 04:32 AM.
    An Ode to a briljant man
    Reality continues to ruin my life.
    Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.
    Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words.
    I'm learning real skills that I can apply throughout the rest of my life ... Procrastinating and rationalizing.

I can not build anything at Lisbon nor the settlement north of that. No, I do not have any other mods installed other than ss6.4

Anyways, Fatimids up!

Uploading pics nao
    Last edited by The Norseman; November 05, 2012 at 11:59 AM.

That's cuz of the longer assimilation "submod"

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Conf up!

The Ruler of the Confederation died in battle against the Fatimid armies.
    Italy will bleed for its treachery, breaking the alliance with the Fatimid Caliphate!

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

let me replay my turn-it is awful that my armies were so easily destroyed.
    otherwise I will just leave it

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

I need a password. I also wish that STOUFF will replay his turn and let my general go =(

pesto alla genovese's Avatar Senator

Well what else did ya expect by leaving your uber general just with a bunch of retards in a fort? He's not Rambo, you know (although I see why you he might have confused you=P

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

Lol I left him here 3 turns ago and noone even moved him. I clearly asked to sub me but you just skipped my faction- and what I see? Inspite of attacking you just put my armies in forts without even protection, my ports are blocked - I have no fleet. Enjoy more fighting AI but this is not for me... You finished crusade on the last turn but it could be easily done 3 turns ago and now near third of my soldiers left. I just want equal conditions for me, that is not so difficult

definately I want the whole turn to be replayed from the previous one. I have lots of reasons
    1. I lost 3 armies that were freezed for 3 turns without any moves
    2. I lost lots of possible soldiers from crusade just because there was no need
    3. My ports are blocked and Corsica is captured. Tell me how-I had very good fleet with lots of holks
    4. I lost at least 3 generals just for nothing they just stood on one place
    5. The Egyptain general made his road though my land and no one even touched him
    so here is my position. What is the fun to play with such things??? When I sub someone I do my best to be everything perfect, but you didn't bother about anything. You just started ing and after this telling me that everything is ok, but it is not so difficult
    Last edited by Onix; November 08, 2012 at 07:45 AM.

you were not there for the last 3 turns. What do you expect? normally we would have given scotland anyone else but you always said that youll be right back just a few more days... which was not the case.

i understand that you might not be fine with your subbing but it wont change anything. We will not replay i guess as this would up the hotseat for anyone else and i see no point why we should suffer form your abscence.
    ofc you might say i say that because you are my enemy. I dont really care about that im just giving you my point of view.

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

I'm not fine cause you did nothing! what is the fine of playing when you opponent did NOTHING? and you just skipped me because it is easies for you

who are you even adressing?
    i have nothing to do with this im not the admin here....

I see this is taking time.

I have just one question.

Why didn't you appoint your replacement? You where online several times after you just left.

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

I wrote several times that I will be out for some time due outgame problems =(
    So I messaged some guys in this community, but the situation is really disappointing. I don't want to leave this seat, coz I like it really but the same time I can't find motivation to keep on fighting.
    I'm really upset to see how my plan was so easily crashed by freezing armies.

stop whining. it is not anyones fault but yours. with a decent asigned subber and telling him your plan this would not have happened.....

Loose Cannon's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Quote Originally Posted by Onix View Post
    I wrote several times that I will be out for some time due outgame problems =(
    So I messaged some guys in this community, but the situation is really disappointing. I don't want to leave this seat, coz I like it really but the same time I can't find motivation to keep on fighting.
    I'm really upset to see how my plan was so easily crashed by freezing armies.
    So who did you message to sub you? Not me. You didn't even respond to my Pms about playing.

As Co-admin I need you to explain to me (in a PM) how you got your faction heir from where he was on turn 53 to where I found him at start of turn 54. It needs to be a highly detailed. You must tell me everything you did. If you do not do this, you will not like the penalty. I give you 24 hours.
    Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance-David Mamet

Old age and forgetfullness makes it . . .er, I forgot-Loose Cannon

Woah, lots of things going on here
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Onix's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post
    So who did you message to sub you? Not me. You didn't even respond to my Pms about playing.

As Co-admin I need you to explain to me (in a PM) how you got your faction heir from where he was on turn 53 to where I found him at start of turn 54. It needs to be a highly detailed. You must tell me everything you did. If you do not do this, you will not like the penalty. I give you 24 hours.
    never mind I don't want to play it anymore. Turns won't be replayed and my generals are dead
    Interesting How you managed to lose my full stck of elite sodiers with good general-he stood near Marselle in a fort protected with spy
    also interesting why Tolouse was only captured on the 55th turn-I clearly had catas in marselle with crusade moving points-also my heir was chef of this army
    meanwhile my "super general" stood with his army in a fort Rome
    as I understand-noone subbed, or if it was subbed then it was done just not to take excessive time-it took only 1 min

I just to want to say THANK YOU FOR GOOD SUBBING