View Poll Results: Considering all the changes that have been through the course of this HS would you like to start it over?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i want to start the HS again.

3 33.33%
  • No,i would like to play this HS to the end.

4 44.44%
  • I would like to start another HS AND continue playing this HS to the end.

2 22.22%
Page 1 of 102 12345678910112651101 ... LastLast

Thread: Stainless Steel 6.4 Early Era: Clash of the Warlords

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lord Luka's Avatar Senator

Default Stainless Steel 6.4 Early Era: Clash of the Warlords

Stainless Steel 6.4 Early Era: Clash of the Warlords

Admins: LordLuka
    Kingdom of Denmark: The Norseman
    Fatimid Caliphate: StOuFf
    Kingdom of Scotland: ebs
    The Holy Roman Empire
    :
    LordLuka
    Kingdom of England: LordLuka
    The Byzantine Empire: pesto alla genovese
    Moorish Caliphate: StOuFf
    Republic of Novgorod :
    ebs
    Kievan Rus: ebs
    Khwarezmian Empire: StOuFf

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Turn 5

Turn 10

Turn 15

Turn 20

Turn 25

Turn 30

Turn 35

Turn 40

Turn 45

Turn 50

Turn 55

Turn 60

Turn 65

Turn 70

Dead:Kingdom of Norway,Kingdom of Leon,Kingdom of France,The Crusader States,Republic of Genoa,Kingdom of Sicily,Lithuania,Kingdom of Portugal,Kingdom of Poland,Kingdom of Hungary,Cuman Khanate,Republic of Venice

In the Campaign setup check Savage AI, Disable Real Recruitment and Longer Assimilation!

RULES:

Jihad and Crusades

*****************************************************************************************************

- No crusade abuse. Only settlements on the way to the crusade, and of the targeted Faction can be attacked. This goes for Jihads too. No joining a Crusade/Jihad to get units and/or movement points and then leaving the invasion.
    - First Crusade/Jihad can only be called 8 or more turns after the start of HS.
    - Any army can only join the crusade/jihad if they have the intention to go all the way towards the target and capture it
    - Jihad or Crusade armies are not allowed to fight in battles against armies of same religion.
    - Exploitation of Jihad/Crusade movement points is illegal
    - 2 Crusading/Jihad armies per faction max.

*****************************************************************************************************

Battles:

- All Player vs Player battles must be auto-resolved.
    - Battles against AI can be played.
    Note: Screenshots are to be posted as evidence of auto-resolve(only for player vs player battles).

Agents:

- You must have 2 spies or more to open another human player's gates.Only gates of forts are allowed to be opened.Using spies to open gates of towns and castles is not allowed.
    - No exploiting merchants in the form of merchant stack - (Putting several merchants in an army or fort securing a resource).
    - Assassins are not allowed to kill family members or sabotage.
    - You are allowed to have 1 assassin for every 10 regions you own.That means you can have 1 assassin if you have 10 or less regions, 2 if 20 or less regions etc.

Buildings:

- You can only destroy military and religious buildings 3 turns after the city's capture
    - You shall not be allowed to destroy buildings in a settlement if it is under seige.
    -Ports can't be destroyed.

Other:
    ********************************************************************************

- Heroic victories are not allowed so if you get one you must replay your turn

- Reloading is allowed

- No attacking ships inside ports

- No leaving blockaded ports untill you break the blockade

- No circling armies in order to destroy them entirely (it mean no surrounding enemy army with several single units,because if enemy army is defeated there will be no survivors,and that is bug)

- You are not allowed to trade a region, that is in warzone(bordering by land with a faction you are at war).Only regions that are not in warzone can be traded.All spawned troops need to be disbanded immediately.

-Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list, and thus lose all their movement points

-Armies that are defeated in battle may not be attacked on the following turn, as they are banned from moving, either by the game mechanics or by the rule above. They must be allowed to move first, or must be reinforced. If the defeated army retreats to a settlement or fort, this rule does not apply.

- Choose who you wish to be your sub throughout the game (Your ally, friend ect.) or alternatively, the player furthest away will be the sub. Turns must be posted within 24 hours of previous turn(+ 12 additional hours for SUB if turn is not played). If not the admin will sub the turn.

- No alliances with Pope.

- If you won't play your turns on time you will be subbed. If this happens many times without a proper explanation, your faction will be made AI.

- Any actions that may be considered an exploit will be judged by the administrator and other players that are part of this hotseat before decision is made.
    Last edited by Lord Luka; July 05, 2013 at 09:05 AM.

Default Re: Stainless Steel 6.4 Early Era: Clash of Warlords HS

This is my first HS so we will see how it will go.Since i am not much at home i would very much like to have a coadmin just to sub someone or to clear a passwor and so.

Other suggestions are welcome

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

I certanly join if this will be a full house hotseat , problems may appear but these are the most fun ones .
    Im doing Hotseats and Lets Play Campaigns,
    check me out on youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVA..._B_BC6YbudjfBA

Sure just choose your faction.

Oh and please choose the major factions first.

tavix's Avatar Vicarius

Reserv me France then but i ll join if this will be full .
    Im doing Hotseats and Lets Play Campaigns,
    check me out on youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVA..._B_BC6YbudjfBA

Well i hope it will be.

Kwarzmenian Empire

Tonno's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Norway for me...
    "For after the their baptism the Croats made a covenant, confirmed with their own hands and by oaths sure and binding in the name of St. Peter the apostle, that never would they go upon foreign country and make war on it, but rather would live at peace with all who where wiling to do so; and they recived from the same pope of Rome a benediction on this effect, that if any other foreigners should come against the country of these same Croats and bring war upon it, then might God fight for the Croats and protect them, and Peter the disciple of Christ give them victories."
    Constantine Porphyrogenitus >>De Administrando Imperio<<

Oh wait do the mongols spawn with 100 armies in early era or ?:p

Core-i7-inside's Avatar Domesticus

Give me Turks if this will have 10 players or more.

It will take quite a long time for Mongols to spawn here

If possible I'll give a last try to this mod , since nice players joined, and chose Egypt if possible.
    @my request is subject to the choice of a second admin (doesn't matter who he is, I don't wanna risk to join a HS which may die because suddenly the
    admin disappear or lose interest in the HS)
    Last edited by invicta; April 17, 2011 at 01:56 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

pesto alla genovese's Avatar Senator

I'd go with Byzantium.

Although:
    Assassin rule kinda bugs me.
    And how about simply "Buildings can not be destroyed, except religious ones, which can be destroyed on the 3rd turn after being captured'?

invicta you can be the second admin if you like.It's just so that i will have a replacement if i go somewhere or to do a sub if needed and such.I accept anyone for coadmin.

I think military buildings should also be alowed to destroy but if most of the players would like to change that i will change it.

The assassin rule was made exactly for that purpose.There is no other HS that allows assassins to kill family members.Or at least i have't played at one.That is why i put that rule.
    I am keeping this rule but if most of you would like i can limit it to assassination of 1 family member per turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Luka View Post
    invicta you can be the second admin if you like.It's just so that i will have a replacement if i go somewhere or to do a sub if needed and such.I accept anyone for coadmin.

I think military buildings should also be alowed to destroy but if most of the players would like to change that i will change it.

The assassin rule was made exactly for that purpose.There is no other HS that allows assassins to kill family members.Or at least i have't played at one.That is why i put that rule.
    I am keeping this rule but if most of you would like i can limit it to assassination of 1 family member per turn.
    Just in case, I didn't meant it in a offensive way.
    As I wrote, and you also witnessed, some HS is dieing or was shut down because the admin disappeared or lost interest in it. It's a bit frustrating to join a HS invest time and then see it closed for this banal reason.
    If you are interested to suggestion, Tonno or Core-I7 or Tavix can be co-admin (if they accept) as they have already experience doing it (so they can also help )
    Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by invicta View Post
    Just in case, I didn't meant it in a offensive way.
    As I wrote, and you also witnessed, some HS is dieing or was shut down because the admin disappeared or lost interest in it. It's a bit frustrating to join a HS invest time and then see it closed for this banal reason.
    If you are interested to suggestion, Tonno or Core-I7 or Tavix can be co-admin (if they accept) as they have already experience doing it (so they can also help )
    Yes i agree with you.It also pisses me off to see that a HS dies because of admin gets bored of it.That's why i started this and will do my best to keep it alive until players are interested into playing.But from time to time i will go on a trip or have exams and such and that's why i am searching for coadmin.Of course i therr would be 2 coadmis it would be even better.

Scotland.

All hidin in the eastern corner i see :p

Desley's Avatar Praefectus

England for me please.
    Will and act until victory

Oh crap, Desley with england. I'm Screw, i suppose.