Thread: American Republics

Default American Republics

Alright TWC, I enjoy ETW very much and have played multiple campaigns as many factions. As a Southern US native, I wanted to see if anyone out there could possibly create a few of the following factions:

Louisiana de Republique

Cuban Republic

Venezuela

Texas

also, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in creating a Nation of Israel?

Rí na Fews's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: American Republics

Its do-able you would only have to overwrite previous ones, but Louisiana and Venezula [Gran Colombia] already in the game. Texas is the pueblo nations. The only new faction for this mod that would have to be created is Cuba and that isn't to hard. All the others already exist, you could mod them into being playable from emergent. Or in texas' case you would also have to mod the native americans into europeans.
    There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

A Rabbi, a Priest and a Minister walk into a bar. The barman says "what is this, some kind of joke"

I know Louisiana is in the game, but whenever I played as them, I was a Protectorate of France. So, I couldn't declare war or anything.
    Also, I'd prefer a Mod for the Confederate States but not like the Blue and the Gray. I'd want it to be a playable faction, maybe with some new units, on the campaign map.

Well I could make a mod allowing you to be the confederacy and louisiana properly, But Im already working on a mod, I would like to do this but ive got to much on my plate [Real life stuff] I could do a good louisiana mod by next week, But I could do a proper confederacy mod by summer.
    There is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

A Rabbi, a Priest and a Minister walk into a bar. The barman says "what is this, some kind of joke"

Agamemnon's Avatar Comes Limitis

It would be nice for a rebellion in the North (New England, New York, etc) to trigger the USA and in the South to trigger the CSA, especially if the rebellions of spawning nations could continue after one has ruled America and there isn't a GB any more. Also, I'd like the CSA to be playable.

My main things are :

Playable Louisiana faction
    Republican flag(google Louisiana and you'll get inspiration) + leave original flag as monarchy
    New Orleans made into four slot city
    Start out as a Catholic republic/Con. Monarchy don't really care
    Optional:
    Unique units for LA(I can help with cultural stuff)
    Alliance with France

OR

Playable CSA as a protestant republic

I vote for playable CSA.

What I wouldn't mind creating would be a CSA/Louisianna in the South, Bordering with New Spain, And Quebec bordering the USA to the North. Maybe an Alternate History type scenario in a RTI Chapt 3 type campaign for dominance of the Americas. Agree?

Oh---Yeah! (though Virginia and the Carolinas should be in there too, but it's good)

Yea, what I ment was that the CSA would get the southernmost parts of the USA, including florida [and putting it at odds with New Spain]. This forces the USA to take all the native land, with Quebec thrown in the mix.

That. Sounds. Awsome!